Michael Rielly

Final Santa Claus Oath Ceremony

SantaJohn

I am very glad to see that the oath will be available to sign via PDF please keep me informed as to how and when,

Santa John

Santa Pirate

We are working on the web page and the PDF files for the “proxy” signatures to be added for those of you that have not been able to attend a Santa Claus Oath Ceremony. Santa Felix will be in charge of the collection and confirmation of the signatory to be added to the Oath Book.

We should have all the information on the Oath website next week on how to add your name.

Besides the three closing ceremonies, the Oath is also traveling with Santa Tim's School for Santas, it will be at the Palm Tree Santas and the West Virginia Santas. Santa Dennis is also traveling with an Oath Ceremony to numerous locations over the next few months.

Also thanks to Santas Dutch and Jim for working on the National Christmas Center. Santas Dave, Mike S., and Chris for working on the Howard/Albion, NY ceremony...and Kevin K., Jerry O and Gary I for the Santa Claus, Indiana event...thanks to Mike Rielly, TJS and all that are helping with this project.

Can it be sent to the C.W.HOWARD SCHOOL?

Elf Without Jingles

Well, even if there won't be any more signature pages (and anyway, Charles W. Howard's hometown of Albion, New York is a little bit far), at least, Phil's glorious Oath will still have its place of honor at the KQ Beyond website. (That is, if Phil doesn't mind, of course.)

Phil, you wrote something very special that I think, from this day forth, no self-respecting Santa should take lightly. We're the finest representatives of Nicholas, Bishop of Myra --- and that means we've got a legacy to defend .... and a standard to uphold. And I need to say thank you Phil, for having reminded all of us why that standard matters!

Legendary Santa Claus

Can it be sent to the C.W.HOWARD SCHOOL?

Santa Pirate

I'll get back to you on that...

A couple of the Alumni are working on something prior to the school...it would only be signing as we want to keep the final three ceremonies as they are agreed upon by all involved.

The Howard family chose the Albion site as dedicated final ceremony as that is where it all began for their grandfather. His story is in Western New York and that is where any perminate tributes to Charles W. Howard should be put.

Displays and Howard materails are being donated to a venue for public viewing. More on this later also.

Michael Rielly

The Santa Claus Oath Book Proxy Signature Program is now available.

Download the PDF file HERE and follow the directions to include your name in the signatory.

Santa Mike Liquori

I'd like to thank Phil and Mike and everyone involved with the Oath, for this opportunity. My proxy is in the mail

:spinthanks:

Sinter Noel

Hello,I live in alabama.Will there be an oath signing in Atlanta this year.Trully,SINTERNOEL

Santa JerryO

Hello,I live in alabama.Will there be an oath signing in Atlanta this year.Trully,SINTERNOEL

Sinter Noel'

Tim Connaghan will be holding a University of Santa Claus School in Atlanta on the 7-8 of August. You are invited to attend the school if you like but if that is not possible Tim will hold an Oath Ceremony for any and all that would like to attend this event and there is no charge. Tim usually holds it on the Saturday of the two day school but you can send him an e-mail and he will be glad to get back to you with the details. His address is santa@thekringlegroup.com . Tim will explain all the details but again he holds this so that ANYONE who would like to take the OATH and sign it can and they DO NOT have to attend his school. if you have any further questions please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you.

Michael Rielly

As mentioned above, the Santa Claus Oath Ceremonies will continue for those who request them. There just won't be signature pages at the events.

The final ceremonials are being held to honor the Howard and Yellig families and other Santas of historical significance before the book is placed into the time capsule.

If you would like to add your signature to the Santa Claus Oath book before it is entered into the time capsule, all you need to do is download the Santa Claus Oath Book Proxy Signature form posted above.

If you have already signed the Oath there is no need to sign the proxy.

Sinter Noel

Sinter Noel'

Tim Connaghan will be holding a University of Santa Claus School in Atlanta on the 7-8 of August. You are invited to attend the school if you like but if that is not possible Tim will hold an Oath Ceremony for any and all that would like to attend this event and there is no charge. Tim usually holds it on the Saturday of the two day school but you can send him an e-mail and he will be glad to get back to you with the details. His address is santa@thekringlegroup.com . Tim will explain all the details but again he holds this so that ANYONE who would like to take the OATH and sign it can and they DO NOT have to attend his school. if you have any further questions please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks Brother,I will Mark this down.Keep me in your prayers.SinterNoel is having money problem at this time.But i will do my best to be there.Peace.

SantaMikeC

I also wish to sign online- please keep me informed.

Michael Rielly

I also wish to sign online- please keep me informed.

You cannot sign online. If you wish to add your name to the book before it is put into the time capsule you need to download the PDF file in this post HERE and follow the directions.

Steve

Hi Michael,

I would love to be able to sign the Santa Claus Oath and have my name in the book as well.

Please keep me posted as to the other method you wrote about.

Being in Japan it's a bit of a commute to make it to one of the last signings this year.

Although, if I could I would.

Sincerely,

Steve Marshall

PS-I've been having way too much fun looking around this site the last few days. I wish I would have found it years ago!

Thanks!

Michael Rielly

Hi Michael,

I would love to be able to sign the Santa Claus Oath and have my name in the book as well.

Please keep me posted as to the other method you wrote about.

Being in Japan it's a bit of a commute to make it to one of the last signings this year.

Although, if I could I would.

Sincerely,

Steve Marshall

PS-I've been having way too much fun looking around this site the last few days. I wish I would have found it years ago!

Thanks!

If you wish to add your name to the Santa Claus Oath book before it is put into the time capsule all you need to download the PDF file in this post HERE and follow the directions.

Glad you are enjoying ClausNet! Stay tuned for several new features coming online in the next few months! :D

SCSantaJoe

I will have my proxy in the mail within the week. Thanks for all you do to keep this site and all goings-on out there for us to know about.

While just being here for a short time, I have found many wondrous things that I only dreamed of previously. The site is wonderful, the friendships and people are just amazing. Each of you are in my prayers for continued blessings.

Legendary Santa Claus

The National Christmas Center will be hosting the first of the three special ceremonies on July 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM EST. Santa Dutch Schrap along with Santa Jim Morrison will host the event. Part of the event will be a ribbon cutting ceremony to open the permanent home to the Traveling Oath Display that has been used at various locations in the past year. Also the Santa Claus Oath Foundation will be donating numerous historical pictures and stories for a new exhibit called “Santas of the 20th Century.”

As part of the ceremony, the Oath will be available for signing along with the Oath video programs for viewing. There will be a couple of Santa Groups in attendance for the event.

The National Christmas Center is located Paradise, PA.

www.nationalchristmascenter.com

Media information for this event will be released very soon.

Thank you to all that are helping with this event, it is deeply appreciated.

Dutch Schrap

I look very forward to seeing some friends from here on July 10th!! Has anyone from here decided if they are coming yet?

Santa Bob Elkin

Santa Dutch,

I had hoped to come, I have promised Santa Jim Morrison I would make it up his way, I would sure like to see you and share the experiences, but it looks like this will be the same weekend as our Christmas in July in Tarpon Springs. Whenever I can make it up though, I will let you know and hope to see your smiling face!! ho ho ho!

I would sure encourage every Santa who possibly can to take advantage of touring the National Christmas Center and being a part of Santa History in the Oath Ceremony!

Edited by Santa Bob Elkin

Santa Mike Liquori

I am going to try my best to be there.

Santa JerryO

Hey Dutch, we are going to do our very best to be there, hope to see everyone.

Santa Dennis

Dutch, I would love to be there my friend, but I have an Oath ceremony already scheduled that day here in Ohio. Sorry I will miss being there, but I do plan on being at the Albion, NY and Santa Claus, IN. Ceremonies. Best of luck to you and Jim. I hope you have a great turnout.

Legendary Santa Claus

Just some updates…

National Christmas Center, July 10 at 10:00 AM EST - We will be shipping the Traveling Santa Claus Oath Display, along with 40 plus photographs and stories to the National Christmas Center next week for the installation of the new exhibit.

Albion, New York, September 25, Time to be announced – Besides the CWH home, we have also secured the former Christmas Park property to be used at the Ceremony. A pavilion has been built that incorporates the stone fireplace that was part of the classroom of the Santa Claus School. The Oath will be presented at the fireplace where the students from the 1950s and 1960s actually studied under Charles W. Howard. This will be the first time since the 1973 Santa School (Nate Doan taught it as Howard passed away in 1966) that Santas and Mrs. Clauses will be on the Christmas Park / Howard properties. The local bed and breakfast is putting up a Charles W. Howard museum in its lobby and actual Howard artifacts will be on display along with some of my personal Howard memorabilia. Plus a very special announcement from the family of Charles W. Howard! More details to follow.

Santa Claus, Indiana, November 6, Time to be announced – Many events are in the planning stages.

One other historical ceremony will take place in December in Santa Claus, Indiana. We have been asked to produce the 75th anniversary of the opening of the Nation’s and Santa Claus Indiana’s first themed attraction, the Candy Castle. Some very special things are planned for this event including the announcing of the ten original Santa Claus Hall of Fame enshrinees and the presentation to the media of their stories and the unveiling of their wall plaques. Note: A formal Santa Claus Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony will be announced soon for next Spring.

On a personal note, there are some good things happening with Santa’s Village in Dundee and Santa Claus. More on this to come…

Tom

I am very anxious to hear where the locations are for the signing. It will be such an honor.

Michael Rielly

Sir, I would like to thank you for your comments last evening on my comments to the Tragedy page! My question here is that about 50 Santa's will be attending the NOERR Programs Santa University School from the 16th--19th of July and so far have not heard if we will be having the OATH at the closing of classes. I too have not been able to sign the document that everyone here is talking about. We the group of 50 will we be able to find out about our signatures on your document. Am not sure if any of the 49 in my classes have signed or taken the OATH if you could keep us apprised?

Read through the thread and you will find that anyone can add tier name via proxy. See the post HERE

Felix Estridge

Andy, Tom, and others,

Please re-read this post and the others surrounding it for clarification. They explain how you can get your name added to the Santa Claus Oath book without having to travel to a signing ceremony.