Sign the Santa Claus Oath by Proxy

Michael Rielly

• Management

***UPDATED***

The Santa Claus Oath Book Proxy Signature form is now available.

Download the PDF files here:

and follow the directions to include your name in the signatory.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

ranting.gifWell, i WAS going to sighn, but i went down to the Library to print up the documents as i have no place else to print them.

But their computer software will not allow me access to them - not on any terminal.ranting.gif

• Management

ranting.gifWell, i WAS going to sighn, but i went down to the Library to print up the documents as i have no place else to print them.

But their computer software will not allow me access to them - not on any terminal.ranting.gif

You cant access ClausNet or you can't print PDF files?

You cant access ClausNet or you can't print PDF files?

The computers at the library allows access to ClausNET but when i tried to get the files i was notified it contained "Objectionable Materials" and access was not allowed.

But i got the message earlier, hopefully it will reconciled Monday Morning.

The computers at the library allows access to ClausNET but when i tried to get the files i was notified it contained "Objectionable Materials" and access was not allowed.

But i got the message earlier, hopefully it will reconciled Monday Morning.

I have reformatted the PDF into a JPG format and sent it to Gary. If anyone else is having difficulty, contact me and I will email it to you as well. PM me with your regular email address.

2thumbup.gifThanks to the very kind and appreciated assistance of Eileen my proxy signiture is on it's way and should arive later this week. 2thumbup.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help Eileen. I and my Wife Kathy have completed the oath and it is on its way. Is there a way to confirm when the post office actually delivers them? Would it help if I email a scanned copy?

• Management

Thanks for the help Eileen. I and my Wife Kathy have completed the oath and it is on its way. Is there a way to confirm when the post office actually delivers them? Would it help if I email a scanned copy?

Its coming to me, Santa Ron. When I get it, I will send you a PM to let you know if arrived safely.

We had a great Santa Claus Oath Ceremony for the Long Leaf Pine Santas today. We had around 65 individuals stand and recite the Oath and we had 12 new names added to the Oath. A great time was had by all!

P8210340.jpg

Edited by Santa Danny

I was certainly relieved when i got the message from you on facebook verifying you recieved it Felix, the Postal Service is basicly reliable, and i never complain about it(unlike everyone else i know) but there is always the risk of lost mail.

Printed the PDF, signed and witnessed, will mail tomorrow

• Management

The Santa Claus Oath Proxy is now available via image file (jpeg) instead of PDF. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed to open and print the PDF file, you can find the separate pages in jpeg format here.

• 1 month later...
  • Management

***IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION***

If you intend to sign the Santa Claus Oath by proxy and have not sent yours yet, please act quickly!

The last date for me to receive and process your signed proxy is this coming Monday, 10/18/10. I will be mailing them on to Phil Wenz the next day, Tuesday the 19th. If I do not receive them on Monday, 10/18/10, it will not be included.

Is there any way it could be scanned and emailed?

I believe I saw this question asked earlier, but I might have missed any reply or answer.

There is no way to get it mailed at this late date.

Thanks

• Management

Is there any way it could be scanned and emailed?

I believe I saw this question asked earlier, but I might have missed any reply or answer.

There is no way to get it mailed at this late date.

Thanks

Kanakaloka,

I tried sending you a Private Message (PM) but it said you can't use the Messenger service. Your storage must be full. Send me an email at santa@santafelix.com about this issue.

Can I send you an attachment with my signature and witnesses signature to be able to get it to you on time?

Santa Marc, just signed up on Friday or Saturday (October 16 or 17).

• Management

Can I send you an attachment with my signature and witnesses signature to be able to get it to you on time?

Santa Marc, just signed up on Friday or Saturday (October 16 or 17).

I sent you a Private Message (PM) on this issue.

• Management

I signed this when I joined the Nowthwest Santas group her in Vancouver WA for Aorbs. Do I need to re sign it to be in this group. PLease let me know. :0)

If you already signed the Santa Claus Oath, then you do not need to sign the Oath Proxy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

I spoke with Phil today and the Santa Claus Oath book has already been sealed and placed into the clear cased time capsule for the ceremony this Saturday. No more signatures can be added. If proxy pages are sent in, they will be retained together to be added when the time capsule is opened again.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, as I sit here laughing at my slow response, I have figured out that at this late date...to say the very least..I will not be included in this proxy signing event. Such is the price joining and learning so late in the day. SO...my question is simply, will there be another time at which I might mail in this proxy form that I might be included in a future signing event. I most definitely would like to be included and have my name listed at some point in time. Thank you so much for your patience.

As Always,

Santa Jim...YOUR Year Long Believer.

Well, as I sit here laughing at my slow response, I have figured out that at this late date...to say the very least..I will not be included in this proxy signing event. Such is the price joining and learning so late in the day. SO...my question is simply, will there be another time at which I might mail in this proxy form that I might be included in a future signing event. I most definitely would like to be included and have my name listed at some point in time. Thank you so much for your patience.

As Always,

Santa Jim...YOUR Year Long Believer.

Of course since posting this and having time to actually READ, I have seen Santa Felix's post before this one of mine. I will follow through with the sign by proxy in the sincere hope of being added at a later date. Thank you for your continued patience.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have printed the PDF pages and have signed the appropriate page and had it witnessed. I'll post it from the UK shortly. How can I get the "I support the Oath" icon on my page, please?

Hi,

I have printed the PDF pages and have signed the appropriate page and had it witnessed. I'll post it from the UK shortly. How can I get the "I support the Oath" icon on my page, please?

As soon as I, or someone else, can find out where the links for the things went the things, I will get back to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Hi,

As soon as I, or someone else, can find out where the links for the things went the things, I will get back to you!

The Santa Claus Oath book was sealed and placed into the clear cased time capsule back in November. No more signatures can be added. If proxy pages are sent in, they will be retained together to be added when the time capsule is opened in 2035.

• 5 months later...

I see that this is the 2010 Oath. Will there be a 2011?

• Management

I see that this is the 2010 Oath. Will there be a 2011?

The Santa Claus Oath Book was sealed and placed into a time capsule back in November. You can still take the Oath at various events and meetings, but no more signatures will be added to the book.

Presented as a matter of information:

The Palm Tree Santas make a point of standing, holding hands and reciting the Santa Claus Oath as we begin any of our meetings.

We either provide a written copy for each person to read or Santa Dennis or Santa Jim will play one of our video recordings of the words of the Santa Claus Oath.

I personally feel like this creates a reminder to each of us why we should practice the Santa Claus Oath every day of the year.

If I may, I would urge each and every group of Santas whenever you may gather together, please consider reciting the Santa Claus Oath......

Maybe I am just an old Fuddy-Duddy, just being honest, above board and totally transparent...... but.......I still get a little tear in my eye whenever my fellow Santas, Mrs Clauses and Elves, (especially the elves) of the Palm Tree Santas stand, hold hands and recite the Santa Claus Oath.

I wish every group, everywhere would practice the same!

• Like 1

Just to echo a little of what Santa Bob said, reciting the Santa Claus Oath at our gatherings has become such a cherished tradition for us. We have expanded on the tradition in an unique way... At our most recent event, "Christmas in July" we were honored to be joined by approximately 12-15 of our newest members to the Palm Tree Santas Family, our Elves. These are young people ranging in ages 3 to 16 who are following in either their parents or grandparents footsteps in the Spirit of Christmas. Before we joined hands to recite the Santa Claus Oath, each Elf was called to the front of the room where the Official Elf Oath written by none other than the Legendary Santa, Santa Phillip Wenz, himself, was recited. Then each of our Elves was presented with an Elf Oath Certificate with their named on it as a memory of the event.

B)I really enjoyed watching each of the "elves" as they recited the Oath and received their certificate. PRICELESS!!!

• 4 months later...

Is it still possbile to sign the oath by proxy. The PDF staes return by October 10, 2010. Is there a new proxy PDF coming out?

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Guys

I have been looking the documents in reference to the Santa Oath. I have noticed that most of the literature is time sensitive to last year in October. I have read the oath and agree with it, Do we now sign it and pass it along. How does it all work a little help would be great. Have a fine day

Blessings

Santa Jim T

• 3 months later...

Hi Michael Santa Rick here at the workshop it was mentioned a electronic signature for the Santa Oath. Is that up and running?

Santa Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering about the status of the electronic signature for the Santa Claus Oath that was taken at the Jim Yellig Workshop.

I'd like to sign it before I add any Buttons or refer to it on my cards.

Thanks...

• Like 1

Thanks Phil. The new certificate looks beautiful! It will proudly hang on the wall over Santas desk! :spinthanks:

My understanding is the Oath has been sealed as well. Will there be another chance to sign by proxy?

• Management

My understanding is the Oath has been sealed as well. Will there be another chance to sign by proxy?

Yes, the Santa Claus Oath BOOK that contains the original signatures has been sealed in the time capsule. However, you can still sign the proxy. See the first post in this thread HERE

• 8 months later...
  • Management

The Santa Claus Oath proxy has been updated for signing beyond the encapsulation that took place in 2010. You can find the PDF file here. Open the file, print it, and then follow the instructions to sign it and send it to me at the address listed as the Santa Claus Oath Signatory Chairman.

You will need Adobe Reader installed to open and print the PDF file. Let me know if you have any questions.

I have yet to be able to do this and would love to get it done so I feel more official .but it is now 2013 .How do we get it done now ?

• Management

I have yet to be able to do this and would love to get it done so I feel more official .but it is now 2013 .How do we get it done now ?

Michele,

Open the file by clicking on the "here" link above in my post. Read it, print it, and follow the instructions that you read in the document.

will be mailing mine on Monday Feb 4th read in front of spouse

Dumb question but need to ask; do I turn in both the signed Oath and Proxy or just the proxy sheet?

• Management

Dumb question but need to ask; do I turn in both the signed Oath and Proxy or just the proxy sheet?

The signed Oath is for you to keep and display as you wish. Just send the proxy page to me. This allows me to sign your name on one of the signature pages that will be included in the Oath book once it us unsealed again in 2035.

Thank you for clarifying for me

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, I mailed mine in a while back. But it just dawned on me as I was reading some of the previous post that in 2035, if I have not gone to the big chair in the sky I will be 83 years old crazy, seems like yesterday I couldn't wait to be 21 and I really wanted to go on a date with Allena Clark LOL

• 6 months later...

Can a person still take the Santa Claus Oath?  I started portraying Santa in 2011 well past the Oath Ceremony but I would like to officially take the Oath. 

• Management

Yes, Santa Frank, they sure can.  Go up to post # 42 in this topic and follow the instructions.

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

• Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• 10 Essentials to Being a Better Santa
      Here are some DOs and DON'Ts on being Santa

Treat every child with respect.

Never make fun of a child.

Look into the child’s eyes when you speak to them.

Speak softly. Children are sharing confidences with you.

Acknowledge a child’s requests even if you don’t understand them.

Never promise a toy request to avoid a child’s disappointment.

Never promise a pet. Santas a toymaker and only animals produce pets.

If the child can’t remember their wish list, assure them you know what they want.

Never leave a child wondering if Santa heard their Christmas wishes.

Every child worries about being on Santas “Naughty or Nice List”. Tell each child “You’re on the “Nice List.” It will bring happiness to everyone!   

Santa Lou Knezevich is the creator of the Legendary Santas Mentoring Program
      Contact Santa Lou at: LegendarySantasMentoringProg@gmail.com
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 8 replies
    • How do You Portray Santa?
      Portraying Santa is acting; it is a characterization of a mythical character.

Most of us never think of ourselves as actors, but we are. Certain characteristics of Santa Claus have been handed down from one generation to another. The way we dress and conduct ourselves all follow an established pattern.

Santa Claus is one of the most recognizable characters throughout the world. This came about from the advertising campaign of the Coke Cola Company and the creative painting genius, of Haddon Sundblom. Coke Cola was looking to increase winter sales of its soft drink and hired Sundblom to produce illustrations for prominent magazines. These illustrations appeared during the holiday season from the late 1930s into the early 1970s and set the standard for how Santa should look.

This characterization of Santa with rosy cheeks, a white beard, handlebar mustache plus a red costume trimmed in white fur is the image most everyone has in their minds. Unconsciously people are going to judge you against that image. If your beard isn’t white or you have a soiled suit it will register with the onlooker.

By the way, the majority of Sundblom's paintings depict Santa with a Brown Belt and Brown Boots. Not until his later illustrations did he change the color to Black for these items. Within the past few years many costume companies have offered the Coke Cola Suit and it has become very popular. You can tell it by the large buttons and absence of fur down the front of the jacket.

No matter how you portray Santa, be it home visits, schools, churches, parades, corporate events, malls, hospitals we all make an entrance and an impression! The initial impression we make determines if our client will ask us to return.

The 5 Second Rule

I have a theory: When you enter the presence of your audience you have about 5 seconds to make people believe you are the real Santa.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 18 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 10 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 4 replies
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
        • Wow
      • 94 replies