Clan Claus Society Santa Special Bonnet’s, Elf Bonnets and Formal Bonnet’s

Kona

Clan Claus Society Santa Special Bonnet’s, Elf Bonnets and Formal Bonnet’s

Currently the manufacturer will ship all bonnets orders to me. However they have not ruled out perhaps drop shipping them to you at a later date. We both want to make sure that everything goes smoothly during this transition period. I am sorry to say that means another Shipping charge. I will inspect all bonnet orders and ship them to you via USPS priority mail so add $5.00. The current pricing with the extra shipping cost will be $88.00 USD.

Email me the following information;

1. Your name and current shipping address please include your current email address and current phone number.

2. Your head measurement.

... 3. What type of bonnet you want, Santa Red, Elf Green or Formal Black? The ribbons will be tied in a bow. All bonnets will have Red, White and Green dicing.

4. We use PayPal for payment. For those who don’t have a PayPal account you can send me a check. The turnaround time is between 3 to 6 weeks depending on the games season. If your order during the games season it could take a bit longer.

How do you measure your Head Size?

Put measuring tape around your head, just above your eyebrows. Measurements can be in cms or inches - refer to the table below; Also remember to keep your hair down and take the measurement over your hair. Please don’t pull the tape measure tight if you do then your bonnet will be too small.

Remember these are custom made by hand to your exact measurements. So unless there is a flaw in the manufacturing process they can NOT be returned. I would suggest that you measure your head both in the morning and in the evening.

cms head size inches head size

48 6 18.7/8 6

49 6.1/8 19.1/4 6.1/8

50 6.1/4 19.5/8 6.1/4

51 6.3/8 20 6.3/8

52 6.1/2 20.1/2 6.1/2

53 6.5/8 20.7/8 6.5/8

54 6.3/4 21.1/4 6.3/4

55 6.7/8 21.5/8 6.7/8

56 7 22 7

57 7.1/8 22.3/8 7.1/8

58 7.1/4 22.3/4 7.1/4

59 7.3/8 23.1/4 7.3/8

60 7.1/2 23.5/8 7.1/2

61 7.5/8 24 7.5/8

62 7.3/4 24.3/8 7.3/4

63 7.7/8 24.7/8 7.7/8

64 8 25.1/4

• 1 year later...

Kona,.. can you still order the Santa red bonnet,  it will go great with my new kilt.  my head size is 7-5/8ths    my name is George Goddard .. truenorthsanta@rogers.com

I live in ontario, Canada, I will pay for extra shipping charges... I have paypal also .. cheers   Santa George

Hello George yes I can have them made, however these bonnets are made for Clan Claus members only. If you would like more information on our society please go to our web site clanclaussociety.com or you may call me at 440-725-2107

• 5 months later...

Greetings Kona,

I trust all is well and things are looking good for the Season ahead.

I would like to look at one of the Clans splendid Santa Bonnets and the Gold Clan Crest Badge to go with it, though when looking at the Clan site can see no costs or ordering facilities.

Your guidance would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Kindest,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
  • Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• 10 Essentials to Being a Better Santa
      Here are some DOs and DON'Ts on being Santa

Treat every child with respect.

Never make fun of a child.

Look into the child’s eyes when you speak to them.

Speak softly. Children are sharing confidences with you.

Acknowledge a child’s requests even if you don’t understand them.

Never promise a toy request to avoid a child’s disappointment.

Never promise a pet. Santas a toymaker and only animals produce pets.

If the child can’t remember their wish list, assure them you know what they want.

Never leave a child wondering if Santa heard their Christmas wishes.

Every child worries about being on Santas “Naughty or Nice List”. Tell each child “You’re on the “Nice List.” It will bring happiness to everyone!   

Santa Lou Knezevich is the creator of the Legendary Santas Mentoring Program
      Contact Santa Lou at: LegendarySantasMentoringProg@gmail.com
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 8 replies
    • How do You Portray Santa?
      Portraying Santa is acting; it is a characterization of a mythical character.

Most of us never think of ourselves as actors, but we are. Certain characteristics of Santa Claus have been handed down from one generation to another. The way we dress and conduct ourselves all follow an established pattern.

Santa Claus is one of the most recognizable characters throughout the world. This came about from the advertising campaign of the Coke Cola Company and the creative painting genius, of Haddon Sundblom. Coke Cola was looking to increase winter sales of its soft drink and hired Sundblom to produce illustrations for prominent magazines. These illustrations appeared during the holiday season from the late 1930s into the early 1970s and set the standard for how Santa should look.

This characterization of Santa with rosy cheeks, a white beard, handlebar mustache plus a red costume trimmed in white fur is the image most everyone has in their minds. Unconsciously people are going to judge you against that image. If your beard isn’t white or you have a soiled suit it will register with the onlooker.

By the way, the majority of Sundblom's paintings depict Santa with a Brown Belt and Brown Boots. Not until his later illustrations did he change the color to Black for these items. Within the past few years many costume companies have offered the Coke Cola Suit and it has become very popular. You can tell it by the large buttons and absence of fur down the front of the jacket.

No matter how you portray Santa, be it home visits, schools, churches, parades, corporate events, malls, hospitals we all make an entrance and an impression! The initial impression we make determines if our client will ask us to return.

The 5 Second Rule

I have a theory: When you enter the presence of your audience you have about 5 seconds to make people believe you are the real Santa.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 18 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 10 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 4 replies
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
      • 94 replies