Santa Gordon

Inland Empire IBRBS chapter meeting

July Meeting has been lined up!

Date: July 7th

Time: 12:00

Place: Harlequin Costume in Ontario

Host: Santa Gordon Bailey

Guest speaker: Krissie Peters

Topic: Santa suit construction options, Suit repair, Suit refurring and Suit cleaning.

After the talk and tour from Krissie, we can go to one of the many restaurants in the area for a meal and conversation.

No RSVP required, this is an open meeting. All Santas are welcome as are Mrs Claus and Elves.

I have just received word that Lori Dibenedetto the RM for Sepia Photo who oversees operations in Southern CA, NV, HI and AZ will be at the meeting to meet, interview and possibly recruit local Santas for this coming season. She will be doing this after the lecture from Krissi, so if your interested in possibly working for one of the biggest photo/mall companies around, don't miss this meeting.

As always there is no charge for attending and this meeting is open to all that show up.

Is this event open to traditional bearded Santa's as well?

Is this event open to traditional bearded Santa's as well?

This event and the chapter is open to any and all that work in the Christmas season. That said while the chapter is open to all, you must be a current regular member of IBRBS to vote on IBRBS business issues and on Chapter IBRBS matters. The local level of the IE IBRBS chapter is to help raise the level of professionalism and network between Santas. As it say in the post, all are welcome to the meeting.

While the thrust and mission statement of IBRBS is to have a place for RBSantas and support them, the individual chapters are allowed to set their own criteria and rules at their local level. Will you be joining us from Buffalo, NY Dave? I will save you a spot!

Yours,

Santa Gordon

No one special

I think I'm confused on which Ontario you are talking about. If its at the Harlequin in Ontario Canada I could be there. I have a funny feeling after your last post though that you're talking about Ontario California.

I think I'm confused on which Ontario you are talking about. If its at the Harlequin in Ontario Canada I could be there. I have a funny feeling after your last post though that you're talking about Ontario California.

The Inland Empire spans 2 California counties, the Riverside and San Bernardino that when combined cover over 27,000 square miles of land area. Though larger than some states, it does not extend to and beyond the Canadian border.  There are several "Harlequin Costume" shops found on the internet the one I am referring to is in the city of Ontario, California. Though we do get a lot of "snowbirds" that reside here in So Cal from Canada they usually pack up the motorhome and trundle back up to the Great White North by June.

The IBRBS Inland Empire Chapter meetings are open to all that work in the Santa/Mrs Claus/Elf line of endeavor and we even welcome those that have the misfortune to have married but not share the same interests in dressing up in Red every Christmas time. Those long suffering ladies (mostly) deserve a round of applause for putting up with their husband's obsession with all things Christmas. We offer them solace and the knowledge their husbands/loved ones  are well supervised during the meetings and if they have placed a monitoring request in, we limit the number of cookies made available to their husbands when ever possible. They then feel safe in dropping off their husbands and then going shopping during the meetings. :)

Again, if your coming to this meeting, you will be welcomed. Let us know and we will save your a cookie and a seat.

Yours,

Santa Gordon

No one special

The Inland Empire spans 2 California counties, the Riverside and San Bernardino that when combined cover over 27,000 square miles of land area. Though larger than some states, it does not extend to and beyond the Canadian border.  There are several "Harlequin Costume" shops found on the internet the one I am referring to is in the city of Ontario, California. Though we do get a lot of "snowbirds" that reside here in So Cal from Canada they usually pack up the motorhome and trundle back up to the Great White North by June.

The IBRBS Inland Empire Chapter meetings are open to all that work in the Santa/Mrs Claus/Elf line of endeavor and we even welcome those that have the misfortune to have married but not share the same interests in dressing up in Red every Christmas time. Those long suffering ladies (mostly) deserve a round of applause for putting up with their husband's obsession with all things Christmas. We offer them solace and the knowledge their husbands/loved ones  are well supervised during the meetings and if they have placed a monitoring request in, we limit the number of cookies made available to their husbands when ever possible. They then feel safe in dropping off their husbands and then going shopping during the meetings. :)

Again, if your coming to this meeting, you will be welcomed. Let us know and we will save your a cookie and a seat.

Yours,

Santa Gordon

No one special

Thanks for the generous offer Gordon.  I really thought you were coming to Ontario Canada.   Unfortunatley traveling to California is not in my budget this year.  I'm really sorry for my mixup in locations.  (That happens when I do live about 10 miles from Ontario Canada)  Please have a cookie on me though. 

Thanks for the generous offer Gordon.  I really thought you were coming to Ontario Canada.   Unfortunatley traveling to California is not in my budget this year.  I'm really sorry for my mixup in locations.  (That happens when I do live about 10 miles from Ontario Canada)  Please have a cookie on me though. 

Oh! I will! Thank you! Cookies are my best friend and worst enemy! :)

Archived