Drosselmeyer

Earth’s magnetic pole is on the move, fast. And we don’t know why

Schwindy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TamaleClaus said:

We will be sorry to see the 3 of you leaving.  My guess is that 3 of you will be too busy sitting on the beach on some tropic island having your every care taken care of, and too busy for associating with all the "working" people of Clausnet.

All the thought that is going to be needed, and of course sailing all around the world, observing the changing world that the magnetic changes are causing, and of course it will be a LONG time observing and studying at each location.  Your study should not last more than 20-30 years if your lucky.

WOW, happy for your change in occupation and all good luck on your scientific endevors.

OK PEOPLE .......

Let us be "REAL" or REALLY CLEAR I should say
If .... by fates allowed

Me & @Drosselmeyer make it to Fl (anywhere in Fl) YES one could bet that the migration further South

WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. EVER. DID YOU NOT SEE ELF?!
Nothing but Angry South Elves are down there
WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANGRY is.
Is that clear? NO WHERE NEAR ANGRY AKA South POLE
Forget A BOUT IT!
NOPE, staying in FL seeing what MORE trouble we can take on the road!

LASTLY, NOT TRYING TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT
The opening is there for all to join us IF AND WHEN ......

OR maybe plausible theory class day
April 1 2020 🤣 

Edited by Schwindy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mervyn The Hired Hand

Note from the Daily Mail graphic early in this thread that magnetic north has actually been moving somewhat closer to geographic north, at least until 2015. Perhaps eventually one will not suffer from the Doppler effect while claiming to be simultaneously at both poles. Does the Schwindy Theory cover this too? That whiplash is wicked bad.

• Like 2

Drosselmeyer
1 hour ago, Mervyn The Hired Hand said:

Perhaps eventually one will not suffer from the Doppler effect while claiming to be simultaneously at both poles. Does the Schwindy Theory cover this too? That whiplash is wicked bad.

This adds another whole dimension to the discussion - if the changing geomagnetic forces cause whiplash - and we are studying them - does that make us Crash Test Dummies ??

Dummies.jpg

Heading to Florida to do research . . .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

bllwnkl
4 hours ago, Drosselmeyer said:

This adds another whole dimension to the discussion - if the changing geomagnetic forces cause whiplash - and we are studying them - does that make us Crash Test Dummies ??

Dummies.jpg

Heading to Florida to do research . . .

ashamed.jpg.7a0da14f297f27939c45e7fbd5c61d36.jpg

Oh brother!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Drosselmeyer
2 hours ago, bllwnkl said:

ashamed.jpg.7a0da14f297f27939c45e7fbd5c61d36.jpg

Oh brother!

It's OK my brother - but you should know......d0d9d3b64d9cf4e4b901ddbabef1b57c.jpg

• Like 3

bllwnkl
4 minutes ago, Drosselmeyer said:

It's OK my brother - but you should know......d0d9d3b64d9cf4e4b901ddbabef1b57c.jpg

For some reason I feel like I'm at the right place here.

• Like 4

bllwnkl

twisted.jpg.44eeb7a09252f97780d720d4fe686e0f.jpg

• Like 3

Drosselmeyer
4 minutes ago, bllwnkl said:

now that - is MUCH more appropriate !!!

Welcome home !

• Like 2

TamaleClaus
58 minutes ago, bllwnkl said:

But ONLY on days that end in Y.  The rest of the days, I'm MUCH BETTER NOW.

• Like 1

Drosselmeyer

Oh No !!!

Clearly the issue is worse than we thought !!!

It is either the "Schwindy Effect" accelerating - or a gravitational shift due to our re-allocation of populations to southern locales . . .

@Schwindy, @Santa D, and @TamaleClaus - what shall we do ???

The Weakening Of Earth's Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated

Fri, 04/12/2019 - 23:05            Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog,
Planet-Earth-Public-Domain.jpg?itok=s9ET

Previously, scientists had told us that the magnetic field was weakening by about 5 percent every 100 years.  It’s well established that in modern times, the axial dipole component of Earth’s main magnetic field is decreasing by approximately 5% per century. Recently, scientists using the SWARM satellite announced that their data indicate a decay rate ten times faster, or 5% per decade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Schwindy
1 hour ago, Drosselmeyer said:

@Schwindy, @Santa D, and @TamaleClaus - what shall we do ???

That's easy, as in ANY PROBLEM TO SOLVE ..... you MUST GO TO Bill Nye 

Billy Nye the SINCE GUY

And as I said B/4 ..... to which NO ONE wanted to take me seriously BUT AS I STATED B/4

PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY R. E. M.

R. E. M. breaks it down 4 US ALL

🤣:sc_rofl::116:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Drosselmeyer
1 hour ago, Schwindy said:

And as I said B/4 ..... to which NO ONE wanted to take me seriously BUT AS I STATED B/4

PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY R. E. M.

R. E. M. breaks it down 4 US ALL

as you wisely stated my friend - note in the opening of the video he kicks the globe and spins it around - we have the answer !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Mervyn The Hired Hand

If earth's gravitational field is getting weaker, does that mean we are all getting lighter, despite the cookie zone effect?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Black River Santa
2 minutes ago, Mervyn The Hired Hand said:

If earth's gravitational field is getting weaker, does that mean we are all getting lighter, despite the cookie zone effect?

Not in my orbit.

• Like 1

Santa D

I put the thingamabob inside the whatchamacallit, turned the doohickey on the whateveritis and that didn't work.  I'm out of ideas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Drosselmeyer
32 minutes ago, Santa D said:

I put the thingamabob inside the whatchamacallit, turned the doohickey on the whateveritis and that didn't work.  I'm out of ideas.

this sounds like a sound theory - we should pursue further research - right after a cookie and cocoa break....

• Like 3

bllwnkl
1 hour ago, Drosselmeyer said:

this sounds like a sound theory - we should pursue further research - right after a cookie and cocoa break....

200.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

TamaleClaus

All this ultra high level thinking is getting ultra low level results.  Time for another cookie or two.  Wait dues this mean that we are unbalancing the world with all these cookies?  

Wait are the cookies the root cause of all the Earths troubles in unbalancing the world?      Egad,  think it's time for a cover up, if this is the root cause?

• Like 1

Drosselmeyer
3 hours ago, TamaleClaus said:

All this ultra high level thinking is getting ultra low level results.  Time for another cookie or two.  Wait dues this mean that we are unbalancing the world with all these cookies?  

Wait are the cookies the root cause of all the Earths troubles in unbalancing the world?      Egad,  think it's time for a cover up, if this is the root cause?

two words . . .

"plausible deniability"

cookie-monster-wisdom.jpg

• Like 2

• Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• If You Have the Post Christmas Blues You’re Doing Christmas Wrong
      The post-Christmas blues are a very real thing. Once the date of December 25th has passed the specter of December 26th is an ominous marker to many. It sits there on the calendar like the Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come. Silent and foreboding, the very image of the hooded Angel of Death it seems to be. And why not?

Just about anywhere you look Americans are tossing trees to the curb, ripping down lights from rooftops and radio stations are flipping back to everyday music. What took months to build gets deconstructed in a matter of a couple of days.
      • 25 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
      • 2 replies
    • Merry Christmas, My Friend
      Every year around this time, some variation of this poem is circulated online. The poem is generally credited to “a soldier stationed in Okinawa” or more recently since September 11, 2001, “a Marine stationed in Afghanistan”.

However, the poem’s true author is Lance Corporal James M. Schmidt.

Originally entitled, “Merry Christmas, My Friend”, Corporal Schmidt wrote the poem in 1986 while serving as Battalion Counter Sniper at the Marine Barracks 8th & I, in Washington, D.C.

That day the poem was placed in the Marine Corps Gazette and distributed worldwide. Schmidt’s poem was later published in Leatherneck (Magazine of the Marines) in December 1991.
        • Sad
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
        • Wow
      • 94 replies
    • Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas
      Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas

ChristmasWeekly.com
      September 7, 2017

EXCERPT:

There is a new Christmas movie headed to theaters this Christmas about Charles Dickens about his creation of A Christmas Carol and Christmas purists hate it. Already.

The film has a stellar cast that features the dreamy-eyed Dan Stevens as Dickens and the legendary Christopher Plummer as Scrooge. Here is the trailer:

“This is a very presumptuous film,” said Christmas fan and would-be film critic, Arnold Yates, via MSN. “Charles Dickens was great but he certainly didn’t invent Christmas. Bah Humbug!”

That sentiment is growing online as the preview makes the rounds.
        • Confused
      • 14 replies
    • Seeking recognition
      Seeking recognition is a downward path for a legend who performs his tasks in the veil of night.

Recently, a fellow portrayer of Santa posted an image on Facebook that they constructed to look like a magazine cover with him on it and several story snips like many publications have on their covers.  You may have seen it if they are your friend on Facebook.  It looks okay.  The composition is good, but the rendering when uploading it to Facebook became distorted it and it is quite pixelated when you look at it from a development standpoint.
        • Love
      • 13 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Are you the 'real' Santa?
      How do you answer this question?

"Are you the 'real' Santa?"

Read all the replies...
      • 91 replies
    • Infringement? Make up your own mind.
      In the last couple of days, on several different social media and bidding sites, an item has been offered for sale that in my opinion is cause for suspicion.  I would like to bring that product to your attention.

There is some disagreement over whether or not it is an infringement or not.  I believe it is close enough to be considered as an infringement, but that is not the only the reason behind my post.
      • 32 replies
    • Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas
      Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas

Christmas is going to be a little different this year for families whose traditions include visiting Santa at Bass Pro Shops. Paul Davis, who spent the last nine years as the Bass Pro Santa in Ashland, will not be there anymore.
        • Sad
      • 98 replies
About | Forums | Blogs | Newsletter | Contact

© 2019 MJR Group. LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright IP Policy

Proud affiliate of My Merry Christmas!

Subscribe to the ClausNet Gazette

Enter your email address to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.

About ClausNet

The ClausNet community is the largest social network and online resource for Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Elves, Reindeer Handlers, and Santa helpers for the purposes of sharing stories, advice, news, and information.