Your Elf on The Shelf Can Now Have Babies

Warrenton Santa

I guess in a few years time we will have Grandparent Elfs on the shelf!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

sigh GIF

• Like 5

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That’s . . . very odd, and perhaps uncomfortably androgynous. I’m not at all impressed. I may even be a little disturbed.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Like 3

57d3b1d5-eb91-4c15-951c-151d5953ccc4_tex

Edited by Rob Thompson
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

How long before we have Elf on a shelf pet dog?  Probably next year now I've suggested it!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cliff Cringle said:

How long before we have Elf on a shelf pet dog?  Probably next year now I've suggested it!!

You spoke to soon @Cliff Cringle......

It appears the Elf on Teh Shelf company are on it already, Elf on the Shelf Artic Fox, St Bernard,  Reindeer etc.... 

Oh dear a raft of new characters for us to remember lol :)

Elf on The Shelf Pets: A St. Bernard Tradition Plush
Buying for work? Discover Amazon Business, for business-exclusive pricing, downloadable VAT invoices and more. Create a FREE account

51qweePu59L._AC_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Cliff Cringle said:

51 minutes ago, Rob Thompson said:

You spoke to soon @Cliff Cringle......

It appears the Elf on Teh Shelf company are on it already, Elf on the Shelf Artic Fox, St Bernard,  Reindeer etc.... 

All I can think to say is a big, flat no . . .

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Like 4

Oh, please. NO!

• Like 4

Here is the list of all the current pets available -

ELFONTHESHELF.COM

Shop Now Elf Pets® Santa’s Elf Pets® are magical animals that play important roles during the Christmas season! Sent straight from the North Pole, these

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, bigman said:

oh god please stop this elf madness

Too late brother we need to fight back lol  :)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I always ask before I arrive if there are any elves linger in the house. but keeping track of all the animals and babies will be difficult. i always assign them north pole numbers . easy to remember

• Like 3

elf no GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

tank satisfying GIF

Enough with the elves! 😉

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

WHAT?!?!?!  NOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Haven't they made enough money already?  I guess the babies will be doing bad things, too!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Santa Johnny Boy said:

I guess the babies will be doing bad things, too!

Sadly, that’s a point I’d never even considered. Getting an “adult” elf on the shelf to sit or stand in inappropriate ways, with inappropriate gestures, and so forth, are shocking and really prove the point to me that some people shouldn’t have children. If an adult could think to make these “baby” elves (or even the animals) do the same sort of things, then maybe that person shouldn’t even be around children.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Perhaps we should remove the shelves :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

In the beginning the elf was a cute idea, then they added pets and then made kits for the elves to show up for birthdays, and parents were not reading and finding out what the original concept was.  It seems the creators gave up on the original concept as well and have made it a total exploitation trying to get more dollars.  I am really not interested in this whole elf thing now. But now we have to figure out how to get around it. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tim Mack said:

In the beginning the elf was a cute idea, then they added pets and then made kits for the elves to show up for birthdays, and parents were not reading and finding out what the original concept was.  It seems the creators gave up on the original concept as well and have made it a total exploitation trying to get more dollars.  I am really not interested in this whole elf thing now. But now we have to figure out how to get around it. 

Im not sure there is a way around it sadly, so we'll have o keep on Santering through :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tim Mack said:

I agree. Seems like now, the elves only do bad things and kids ask Santa why this is acceptable, and does this occur at the North Pole?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Santa Johnny Boy said:

I agree. Seems like now, the elves only do bad things and kids ask Santa why this is acceptable, and does this occur at the North Pole?

The real sad part about this is the parents are the ones who determine what the elves do.  In the past when children tell me the elves are acting up I have suggested that it may be because they are behaving like the children.  I don’t know anymore though about how I will handle this. It’s all improv and staying in character.  Importantantly though most of the time the elves are on their best behavior at the North Pole.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tim Mack said:

The real sad part about this is the parents are the ones who determine what the elves do.  In the past when children tell me the elves are acting up I have suggested that it may be because they are behaving like the children.  I don’t know anymore though about how I will handle this. It’s all improv and staying in character.  Importantantly though most of the time the elves are on their best behavior at the North Pole.

i try to stay away from talking about the elves but some of photos are hilarious

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Santa Johnny Boy said:

I believe this HAS come up in years past here. I have had friends ask me WHAT CAN I DO? I'm RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS & IT'S GETTING MESSY! So I have "helped" in the past by telling the parents when I get to the home; ASK ABOUT THE SHENANIGANS! ASK HOW TO MAKE IT STOP. When this happens, I ask, WELL WHO'S CLEANING IT UP?

• The children usually say: Mom, or Dad
  • I then say: This is unexpectable behavior, and I'll remove him/her RIGHT NOW and take him/her HOME WITH ME & a NEW ONE WILL BE ON THE KITCHEN TABLE tomorrow morning and NO MORE MESSING AROUND!!! 
  • If they say YES, I take it and get it back to Mom or Dad B/4 I leave or it's outside the house when I leave.
  • If they say NO but can you warn him/her, I give the elf a stern warning and tell the elf I better hear that tomorrow kitchen table and nothing out of place, & then Monday front room & so on. Always telling the elf I WILL REPLACE YOU in a heartbeat, I NEED GOOD to GREAT examples, NOT THE MISCHIEF ELF doing what the children CAN'T EVEN DO!!!
  • I've heard this has helped stop it all and the parents know where to "hide the elf" for the next few days, no more TP all over the house, OUTSIDE all over the cars and or the Christmas lights outside are now inside??????

It's crazy the stories I've heard because of this crazy elf!   

Edited by Schwindy
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Santa Johnny Boy said:

Last season, as a result of all the negative/naughty escapades of the Elfs on Shelves, I told the children that I had arranged a weekly meeting of all the EONS's and any elf that had been naughty was to remain at the North Pole on reindeer poop cleaning duties.

I did receive a few messages re Elf behavior improvement :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To be quite frank, I abhor the little pest and absolutely refuse to engage parents on the issue. Not my circus, not my monkeys. I’ll take a hard pass, thank you very much. The characters we create are supposed to be role models for children.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 4:30 AM, Rob Thompson said:

Perhaps we should remove the shelves :) 

Could you see that, instead of sneak peeks, Santa's caught taking down the shelves Christmas Even! Like he doesn't have enough to do because of those little critters! 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Schwindy said:

Could you see that, instead of sneak peeks, Santa's caught taking down the shelves Christmas Even! Like he doesn't have enough to do because of those little critters! 

Schwindy, you asked for it . . .

Santa gets his little red toolbox out and starts removing the shelves.

Little Jimmy: “What are you doing, Santa?”

Santa: “I’m removing the shelf—as if I don’t already have enough to do tonight—and taking little, uh  . . . whatever his name is . . . with me.”

Little Jimmy: “But Santa—“

Santa (gets down on one knee): “Listen, my dear little Bobby—“

Little Jimmy: “My name is Jimmy.”

Santa (stares right into the camera, exasperated, and sighs): “Whatever.”

Santa sighs once more, gets up, walks back to the chimney, slings the bag over his shoulder, and knows it’s going to be a long, rough night.

When he finally gets done—thousands of shelves down and angry elves tied up in his bag (those naughty elves will go back to working on the assembly line only after doing a stint in jail)—he turns up Twisted Sister’s Christmas album and smiles as the lights from the castle come into view.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Sundblom Santa said:

Schwindy, you asked for it . . .

Santa gets his little red toolbox out and starts removing the shelves.

Little Jimmy: “What are you doing, Santa?”

Santa: “I’m removing the shelf—as if I don’t already have enough to do tonight—and taking little, uh  . . . whatever his name is . . . with me.”

Little Jimmy: “But Santa—“

Santa (gets down on one knee): “Listen, my dear little Bobby—“

Little Jimmy: “My name is Jimmy.”

Santa (stares right into the camera, exasperated, and sighs): “Whatever.”

Santa sighs once more, gets up, walks back to the chimney, slings the bag over his shoulder, and knows it’s going to be a long, rough night.

When he finally gets done—thousands of shelves down and angry elves tied up in his bag (those naughty elves will go back to working on the assembly line only after doing a stint in jail)—he turns up Twisted Sister’s Christmas album and smiles as the lights from the castle come into view.

Perhaps we can take additional elves and remodel the house for the family

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

At what point do we go too far, Elf's on the shelf pets and babys is much too much. Getting hader and harder to answer childrens questions, what's my Elfs name, what are it's babys names, what kind of pet does my Elf have? Maybe possible to have some fun, but I'm going to make up "Elf language" just so I can say " Oh I don't know what you call them in your words, but back up north he, she, or it's name is Hans or Elsa" or something else that sounds like a North Pole name. Good Luck and stay well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
  • Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• 10 Essentials to Being a Better Santa
      Here are some DOs and DON'Ts on being Santa

Treat every child with respect.

Never make fun of a child.

Look into the child’s eyes when you speak to them.

Speak softly. Children are sharing confidences with you.

Acknowledge a child’s requests even if you don’t understand them.

Never promise a toy request to avoid a child’s disappointment.

Never promise a pet. Santas a toymaker and only animals produce pets.

If the child can’t remember their wish list, assure them you know what they want.

Never leave a child wondering if Santa heard their Christmas wishes.

Every child worries about being on Santas “Naughty or Nice List”. Tell each child “You’re on the “Nice List.” It will bring happiness to everyone!   

Santa Lou Knezevich is the creator of the Legendary Santas Mentoring Program
      Contact Santa Lou at: LegendarySantasMentoringProg@gmail.com
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 8 replies
    • How do You Portray Santa?
      Portraying Santa is acting; it is a characterization of a mythical character.

Most of us never think of ourselves as actors, but we are. Certain characteristics of Santa Claus have been handed down from one generation to another. The way we dress and conduct ourselves all follow an established pattern.

Santa Claus is one of the most recognizable characters throughout the world. This came about from the advertising campaign of the Coke Cola Company and the creative painting genius, of Haddon Sundblom. Coke Cola was looking to increase winter sales of its soft drink and hired Sundblom to produce illustrations for prominent magazines. These illustrations appeared during the holiday season from the late 1930s into the early 1970s and set the standard for how Santa should look.

This characterization of Santa with rosy cheeks, a white beard, handlebar mustache plus a red costume trimmed in white fur is the image most everyone has in their minds. Unconsciously people are going to judge you against that image. If your beard isn’t white or you have a soiled suit it will register with the onlooker.

By the way, the majority of Sundblom's paintings depict Santa with a Brown Belt and Brown Boots. Not until his later illustrations did he change the color to Black for these items. Within the past few years many costume companies have offered the Coke Cola Suit and it has become very popular. You can tell it by the large buttons and absence of fur down the front of the jacket.

No matter how you portray Santa, be it home visits, schools, churches, parades, corporate events, malls, hospitals we all make an entrance and an impression! The initial impression we make determines if our client will ask us to return.

The 5 Second Rule

I have a theory: When you enter the presence of your audience you have about 5 seconds to make people believe you are the real Santa.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 18 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 10 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 4 replies
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
      • 94 replies