Tim Allen Says He Fought to Put Christ Back into Christmas for Disney+ Series ‘The Santa Clauses’

Drosselmeyer

Tim Allen Says He Fought to Put Christ Back into Christmas for Disney+ Series ‘The Santa Clauses’

Brietbart     by  DAVID NG       23 Nov 2022

tim-allen-santa-clauses-1-640x480.jpg

Actor Tim Allen said he fought to put Christ back into Christmas for the new Disney+ limited series The Santa Clauses, in which he reprises his role of Santa Claus from the original trilogy of movies.

“It originally had a lot of otherworldly characters and ghosts and goblins. I said, ‘No, this is Christ-mas. Its Christ-mas. It literally is a religious holiday,’” he reportedly said. “We don’t have to blow trumpets, but I do want you to acknowledge it — that’s what this is about. If you want to get into Santa Claus, you’re gonna have to go back to history, and it’s all about religion.”

Viewers won’t be able to see what Allen means until the final episodes of the series. But Allen said the show’s writers found a “brilliant way” to fit religion into the plot.

“It’s really wonderful. They took a chance, and we did it really well,” Allen said.

The Santa Clauses has already earned the ire of the left for a line of dialogue uttered by Allen’s character: “Saying Merry Christmas to all has suddenly become problematic!”

As Breitbart News reported, Tim Allen recently slammed Disney for replacing him as the voice of Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story spin-off movie Lightyear, which ended up being a box-office disappointment.

The actor also recently caught social media flak for tweeting a joke about President Joe Biden’s cognitive decline. Following Biden’s disastrous interview with CBS News’ 60 Minutes in September, Allen joked: “Biden was on 60 Minutes. I heard he asked how long the show was.”

Source:     https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/11/23/tim-allen-says-he-fought-to-put-christ-back-into-christmas-for-disney-series-the-santa-clauses/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1K03-pRmWrQtVyVlSj3DZGJN39XHHjJjgPDOlqMPTA1BxqeQr1fwOwT9I

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Pray 1

Love Tim! This reminds me of the “Saying Merry Christmas to all has suddenly become problematic” article (NY Post). Here:

https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/tim-allen-attacked-by-woke-mob-over-problematic-christmas-joke-in-santa-clauses/amp/

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Like 2

• Supporter

Tamale Claus might cause some of the same issues starting today. He is officially on the streets. Merry Christmas

• Like 5

I've been watching the new series with the hope it will get better. I really enjoy Mr. Allens sense of humor and timing. But there is just something lacking in this series. In his other versions of the Santa Clause he set a standard for other Santa's to aspire to, not so much in this series. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Grandpa Gus said:

I've been watching the new series with the hope it will get better. I really enjoy Mr. Allens sense of humor and timing. But there is just something lacking in this series. In his other versions of the Santa Clause he set a standard for other Santa's to aspire to, not so much in this series. 

That is exactly why I wait for the series to all be out now. If I hit a particularly slow or bad episode and can’t jump to the next to see if it redeems itself, I lose interest and never go back. I really hope this one is good. 

• Like 1

I am disappointed in the beard, the PC stuff with the elves, and a few other minute things so far....and Disny wonders why its stock $ has tanked...but that is a completely other topic...

But, I figure the beard and wardrobe are 'do' to him starting to loose his magic? yes, I might be reaching for it there, but that is what I am assuming is going on.  I am hoping that the last episode(s?) that has him return because he is overcome with disappointment in what is happening up at the Pole, will have him better dressed and bearded...time will tell...

Edited by Eileen Strom
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, AsaClaus said:

That is exactly why I wait for the series to all be out now. If I hit a particularly slow or bad episode and can’t jump to the next to see if it redeems itself, I lose interest and never go back. I really hope this one is good. 

Im going to do the same ASA for the same reasons :) 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Eileen Strom said:

I am disappointed in the beard, the PC stuff with the elves, and a few other minute things so far....and Disny wonders why its stock $ has tanked...but that is a completely other topic...

But, I figure the beard and wardrobe are 'do' to him starting to loose his magic? yes, I might be reaching for it there, but that is what I am assuming is going on.  I am hoping that the last episode(s?) that has him return because he is overcome with disappointment in what is happening up at the Pole, will have him better dressed and bearded...time will tell...

I haven't started watching it yet,, so no spoilers lest I have to have you snowballed lol :) 

• Supporter
1 hour ago, Rob Thompson said:

I haven't started watching it yet,, so no spoilers lest I have to have you snowballed lol :) 

Your so deep in snow from being snowballed, it'll take you till next Christmas till you'll be dug out enough to snowball anyone else.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Eileen Strom said:

What’s the PC stuff with the elves? LOL

12 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

What’s the PC stuff with the elves? LOL

...like the whole 'naughty' list conference...the dialog was, except for Santa, almost all PC of the responses by the couple of elves.

...the Woke references, there were others, but that started it off...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eileen Strom said:

...like the whole 'naughty' list conference...the dialog was, except for Santa, almost all PC of the responses by the couple of elves.

See, I was under the impression it was meaning to lampoon political correctness, woke ideology, and so forth (Scott on the one hand and the elves on the other). Then again, maybe I’m just too nice.

1 hour ago, Eileen Strom said:

Got it. Haha

8 hours ago, TamaleClaus said:

Your so deep in snow from being snowballed, it'll take you till next Christmas till you'll be dug out enough to snowball anyone else.

Oh, Im sure I will manage :) 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2022 at 5:18 PM, Grandpa Gus said:

I did see an interview clip with Tim online - he commented that there were a number of "plot holes" in the original movies (like why weren't the elves surprised when he showed up - what happened to the old Santa - what about the previous Mrs. Claus - etc)  -- so part of this series is trying to close those gaps . . . 

• Like 4

I am waiting to start watching it, however, i am so very thankful that he insisted that they Keep Christ in Christmas. Regardless of your beliefs there is no way to ever state that Christmas is not about Christ. 

Edited by Santa SteveKl
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I suppose I shouldn't find it interesting - but Tim Allen made the comment that it bothers him that people are offended by saying Merry Christmas - and people are offended that he is not being "inclusive" . . . . **sigh** . . . . . 

SEE IT: Twitter rages against Tim Allen line in The Santa Clause reboot

November 17, 2022 05:43 PM
ap21329614816378.jpg

A line from the new The Santa Clauses series on Disney+ has angered some online.

Tim Allen returned to the role of Santa Claus for the series, which was released Wednesday on the streaming service. At one point in the series, an exasperated Allen laments that "saying 'Merry Christmas to all' has suddenly become problematic."

"It just struck me as a truly weird thing to put in a kid's series. '<someone> wants to stop us from saying Merry Christmas!' is not some random campaign," filmmaker Scott Weinberg, who initially brought attention to the line on Twitter, wrote. "It's a low-key effort to vilify anyone who doesn't celebrate this holiday. In a grown-up movie I'd just groan and ignore it."

Read it all here:     https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/twitter-rages-tim-allen-santa-clause?fbclid=IwAR3Fudf1CF_BFwwP93s4bQvB1nyNXwI92uPKKUBRA6BIO6XpkOJVNzWTgCQ

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Drosselmeyer said:

"It just struck me as a truly weird thing to put in a kid's series. '<someone> wants to stop us from saying Merry Christmas!' is not some random campaign," filmmaker Scott Weinberg, who initially brought attention to the line on Twitter, wrote.

Sure, little Scotty. Sure. Good grief—reminds of Hillary’s bygone claims of a “vast, right-wing conspiracy.” Good grief, man, we all have better things to do than make up a “campaign” (we’re not like you). All Mr. Weinberg desires to do here is cause division: those who are as “enlightened” as he is and the crazy right-wing rabble rousers who buy into conspiracy theories. The fact he seems to think that a simple joke is “not some random campaign” is itself highly conspiratorial, nut-job thinking. What does he think? Tim Allen and a bunch of Disney execs just all sat around thinking of ways they could appeal to “the Trump base” (whatever that even means) . . . in a children’s TV series? Come on, man!

2 hours ago, Drosselmeyer said:

"It's a low-key effort to vilify anyone who doesn't celebrate this holiday. In a grown-up movie I'd just groan and ignore it."

Scott, I think it’s high time you yourself grow up, groan if you must, and learn to ignore a simple joke you don’t seem to like very much. Well, that, and maybe don’t always take yourself (or your side of the political aisle) so darn seriously (goodness knows I don’t always take my side, or any side for that matter, seriously all of the time). And people wonder why this generation is nuts! Once again, we’re introduced to the Chorus of the Perpetually Offended.

Edited by Sundblom Santa

4 hours ago, Santa SteveKl said:

I am waiting to start watching it, however, i am so very thankful that he insisted that they Keep Christ in Christmas. Regardless of your beliefs there is no way to ever state that Christmas is not about Christ. 

It’s just a name. 
I’ll watch the series anyway as Christ doesn’t bother me. 

I think you misunderstood, I did not say i am not watching it, I will be watching it. I just have not yet. As for the aspect of Christ, i am grateful Tim took this stance and I am planning on watching it even more because he did.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Drosselmeyer said:

I suppose I shouldn't find it interesting - but Tim Allen made the comment that it bothers him that people are offended by saying Merry Christmas - and people are offended that he is not being "inclusive" . . . . **sigh** . . . . . 

SEE IT: Twitter rages against Tim Allen line in The Santa Clause reboot

November 17, 2022 05:43 PM
ap21329614816378.jpg

A line from the new The Santa Clauses series on Disney+ has angered some online.

Tim Allen returned to the role of Santa Claus for the series, which was released Wednesday on the streaming service. At one point in the series, an exasperated Allen laments that "saying 'Merry Christmas to all' has suddenly become problematic."

"It just struck me as a truly weird thing to put in a kid's series. '<someone> wants to stop us from saying Merry Christmas!' is not some random campaign," filmmaker Scott Weinberg, who initially brought attention to the line on Twitter, wrote. "It's a low-key effort to vilify anyone who doesn't celebrate this holiday. In a grown-up movie I'd just groan and ignore it."

Read it all here:     https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/twitter-rages-tim-allen-santa-clause?fbclid=IwAR3Fudf1CF_BFwwP93s4bQvB1nyNXwI92uPKKUBRA6BIO6XpkOJVNzWTgCQ

I don’t think it’s a low-key effort to do anything. I do think it’s dated. I haven’t heard any issues with the phrase “Merry Christmas” from either side in almost a decade. I feel this is just a writers room that is a bit too late. 

1 minute ago, Santa SteveKl said:

I think you misunderstood, I did not say i am not watching it, I will be watching it. I just have not yet. As for the aspect of Christ, i am grateful Tim took this stance and I am planning on watching it even more because he did.

Oh no! Haha I’m sorry for the confusion. I seemingly posted the tail end of a mental conversation I was having with myself. My family has no interest in the show, but I will watch it. That’s what I meant. LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

Oh no! Haha I’m sorry for the confusion. I seemingly posted the tail end of a mental conversation I was having with myself. My family has no interest in the show, but I will watch it. That’s what I meant. LOL

No worries, we all often have those😂

• Haha 1

So I’ve watched the first two episodes and I don’t see anything offensive other than the bad padding job on Tim! He looks like he’s wearing football pads under a red sweater. 

Ok so three episodes in and I’m finally REALLY enjoying it! Mrs. Claus is getting some real individuality, they are getting back to why Santa IS Santa (not just Tim) and they talk about the Christmas Witch from Italy!!! 
You know… maybe the Christmas Witch is an example of all the helpers that really help Santa get those gifts everywhere in one night. I mean, is it so bad if Santa has help?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

Ok so three episodes in and I’m finally REALLY enjoying it! Mrs. Claus is getting some real individuality, they are getting back to why Santa IS Santa (not just Tim) and they talk about the Christmas Witch from Italy!!! 
You know… maybe the Christmas Witch is an example of all the helpers that really help Santa get those gifts everywhere in one night. I mean, is it so bad if Santa has help?

I had some time, so I just got done with episode four (it aired today). I’m not going to spoil anything, but it may turn around. We’ll just have to wait and see. I’m hopeful.

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Sundblom Santa said:

I had some time, so I just got done with episode four (it aired today). I’m not going to spoil anything, but it may turn around. We’ll just have to wait and see. I’m hopeful.

Just finished ep 4 myself! I love the touches they are making. My concern now is that they are leaning more and more into Christianity. But we will see…

17 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

Just finished ep 4 myself! I love the touches they are making. My concern now is that they are leaning more and more into Christianity. But we will see…

Sorry to hear you feel that way (re: Christianity). Of course, that’s no skin off my back (only a gentle-but-firm disagreement among friends). I’ve heard they’re going to try and tie the birth of Christ in somehow. Although I’m technically OK with that (you have to take representation wherever you can get it . . . and that goes for pretty much anybody), I’m always a little apprehensive with Hollywood trying to tackle spiritual issues. They can sometimes fall flat on their proverbial face. We’ll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sundblom Santa said:

Sorry to hear you feel that way (re: Christianity). Of course, that’s no skin off my back (only a gentle-but-firm disagreement among friends). I’ve heard they’re going to try and tie the birth of Christ in somehow. Although I’m technically OK with that (you have to take representation wherever you can get it . . . and that goes for pretty much anybody), I’m always a little apprehensive with Hollywood trying to tackle spiritual issues. They can sometimes fall flat on their proverbial face. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Highest respect, friend! And I feel just fine getting into any mythology, I guess it would just be nice to see Santa and the “season” shown some real thought beyond the youth of Yeshua. 

• Like 1

Nice to see a little more tie in with the original, Saint Nicholas.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, rdpugh said:

Nice to see a little more tie in with the original, Saint Nicholas.

Nick was a big influence, but OG Santa? That was Odin. That’s what never gets any attention in these “history of Santa” stories. 

I just watched the latest episode, it was a vast improvement.

• Like 3

On 11/26/2022 at 7:59 PM, Sundblom Santa said:

See, I was under the impression it was meaning to lampoon political correctness, woke ideology, and so forth (Scott on the one hand and the elves on the other). Then again, maybe I’m just too nice.

I most definitely interpreted the PC thing like you. It was most definitely poking a little fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SantaJim471 said:

I most definitely interpreted the PC thing like you. It was most definitely poking a little fun.

Thanks, Jim! I knew I couldn’t be the only one. Too funny!

On 11/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, Grandpa Gus said:

I agree that the entire production value of this series is not quite at the same level of the movies (1 & 2. I am NOT a fan of The Santa Clause 3). However, with each episode my wife and I are getting more and more emotionally involved in it. I am definitely looking forward to sticking around to the end of the series to see how Tim Allen managed to get Christ back in Christmas.

• Like 3

Just now, SantaJim471 said:

(1 & 2. I am NOT a fan of The Santa Clause 3)

If they would’ve stopped after the second one, they’d have been fine.

1 minute ago, SantaJim471 said:

However, with each episode my wife and I are getting more and more emotionally involved in it. I am definitely looking forward to sticking around to the end of the series to see how Tim Allen managed to get Christ back in Christmas.

My own thoughts exactly.

It’s hard. I love Christmas with all my heart and everything it stands for. Kindness. Love. Generosity. Giving and hope. But the marketing aspect of it has been bothering me lately. Not enough to make my love of the holiday any less, but it does creep up in my mind every once in a while. 

I was finally able to see the first two episodes. Will be trying to catch more tonight.

• Like 2

All things considered, if the chance came, I would shake Mr. Allen's hand and thank him for his work and for giving us a fresh attitude for Santa.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Grandpa Gus said:

All things considered, if the chance came, I would shake Mr. Allen's hand and thank him for his work and for giving us a fresh attitude for Santa.

Absolutely. I love how it became a story of redemption and reluctance. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

Absolutely. I love how it became a story of redemption and reluctance.

I don’t know if you’re aware of this (I’m not implying I think you don’t . . . I just don’t know either way), but you’d be really surprised to know how many guys get practically keelhauled into portraying Santa—whether they’re initially reluctant or whatnot—and they then find out they actually love it more than they ever could’ve imagined.

One quote from The Santa Claus that’s near and dear to my heart is when Scott says to Charlie, “You helped make me Santa.” If there’s anything that makes being Santa worth it, it has to be the children. The children—the smiles on their faces and the joy in their eyes—are what propels us to continue our mission spreading love, hope, and joy, all wrapped up in a warm Santa hug. Not only that, but my Santa work will be remembered in family photo albums long after I’m gone (even if I’m forgotten), and that’s really quite enough for me.

While I’ll probably never get inducted into the Santa Claus Hall of Fame, such earthly recognition (although certainly appreciated) is not needed. As long as a person (even just one) has a happy memory, my job is complete. Nothing else matters.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Sundblom Santa said:

I don’t know if you’re aware of this (I’m not implying I think you don’t . . . I just don’t know either way), but you’d be really surprised to know how many guys get practically keelhauled into portraying Santa—whether they’re initially reluctant or whatnot—and they then find out they actually love it more than they ever could’ve imagined.

One quote from The Santa Claus that’s near and dear to my heart is when Scott says to Charlie, “You helped make me Santa.” If there’s anything that makes being Santa worth it, it has to be the children. The children—the smiles on their faces and the joy in their eyes—are what propels us to continue our mission spreading love, hope, and joy, all wrapped up in a warm Santa hug. Not only that, but my Santa work will be remembered in family photo albums long after I’m gone (even if I’m forgotten), and that’s really quite enough for me.

While I’ll probably never get inducted into the Santa Claus Hall of Fame, such earthly recognition (although certainly appreciated) is not needed. As long as a person (even just one) has a happy memory, my job is complete. Nothing else matters.

Now that you mention it, I do recall all the folks from the Professional Santa Podcast having similar beginnings! Haha!

I think in terms of the film, though (and maybe for us as well), there is an element not of “I don’t want this” but “am I really good enough for this?” Children seeing the purest part of you when you can’t… it’s an amazing thing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, AsaClaus said:

I think in terms of the film, though (and maybe for us as well), there is an element not of “I don’t want this” but “am I really good enough for this?” Children seeing the purest part of you when you can’t… it’s an amazing thing.

Oh, there most definitely is. Being Santa Claus is not something you earn. It’s something you aspire to live up to. If we had to be “good enough” to portray Santa for children, we would never be able to do so.

Yet, children are wonderful. They can tell we’re the real Santa, not necessarily because of our dress or external adornments, but because of the love emanating from our eyes, hands, and hearts. They see in us what, sometimes, we can’t even see in ourselves, or may not even know is there. People think we give so much to children (and we often do)—yet, most really have no idea how much those children give to us. They make us the Santa we should all aspire to be.

Edited by Sundblom Santa
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sundblom Santa said:

Oh, there most definitely is. Being Santa Claus is not something you earn. It’s something you aspire to live up to. If we had to be “good enough” to portray Santa for children, we would never be able to do so.

Yet, children are wonderful. They can tell we’re the real Santa, not necessarily because of our dress or external adornments, but because of the love emanating from our eyes, hands, and hearts. They see in us what, sometimes, we can’t even see in ourselves, or may not even know is there. People think we give so much to children (and we often do)—yet, most really have no idea how much those children give to us. They make us the Santa we should all aspire to be.

Beautifully put! I believe that’s what Santa is as well, a symbol to remind us about the good we are and the good we can do. 

As I watch this series, I have been pleased to see it develop beyond the first program. There are still some areas that could be improved, but after watching the last of the season I can say I'm pleased with how it developed. And in learning that it has been renewed, that will leave room for new adventures and the filling of weak spots and gaps. I wish all involved with the series production good luck and I thank them for continuing to help Santa be better. 

22 minutes ago, Grandpa Gus said:

As I watch this series, I have been pleased to see it develop beyond the first program. There are still some areas that could be improved, but after watching the last of the season I can say I'm pleased with how it developed. And in learning that it has been renewed, that will leave room for new adventures and the filling of weak spots and gaps. I wish all involved with the series production good luck and I thank them for continuing to help Santa be better.

I finished the last episode last night (spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn’t finished the series), and thought it ended pretty much as well as it could have: Scott back in the suit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

finally got to see this - not until after the holiday was passed - have to say I thought it was well done - they tied up a lot of "loose ends" from the other movies and made a new creative story that is open to carrying on in the future - I did not think the story was as political as some claimed - if anything talking about Santa dealing with a changing world was a well thought out concept - both for Tim Allens character and the Santas that had "come before" - was worth the watch and will likely watch again some day . . . 

• Like 2

i still dont have access to it, but hopefully my daughter will sort out the channel for me :) 

• Like 1

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
  • Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• 10 Essentials to Being a Better Santa
      Here are some DOs and DON'Ts on being Santa

Treat every child with respect.

Never make fun of a child.

Look into the child’s eyes when you speak to them.

Speak softly. Children are sharing confidences with you.

Acknowledge a child’s requests even if you don’t understand them.

Never promise a toy request to avoid a child’s disappointment.

Never promise a pet. Santas a toymaker and only animals produce pets.

If the child can’t remember their wish list, assure them you know what they want.

Never leave a child wondering if Santa heard their Christmas wishes.

Every child worries about being on Santas “Naughty or Nice List”. Tell each child “You’re on the “Nice List.” It will bring happiness to everyone!   

Santa Lou Knezevich is the creator of the Legendary Santas Mentoring Program
      Contact Santa Lou at: LegendarySantasMentoringProg@gmail.com
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 8 replies
    • How do You Portray Santa?
      Portraying Santa is acting; it is a characterization of a mythical character.

Most of us never think of ourselves as actors, but we are. Certain characteristics of Santa Claus have been handed down from one generation to another. The way we dress and conduct ourselves all follow an established pattern.

Santa Claus is one of the most recognizable characters throughout the world. This came about from the advertising campaign of the Coke Cola Company and the creative painting genius, of Haddon Sundblom. Coke Cola was looking to increase winter sales of its soft drink and hired Sundblom to produce illustrations for prominent magazines. These illustrations appeared during the holiday season from the late 1930s into the early 1970s and set the standard for how Santa should look.

This characterization of Santa with rosy cheeks, a white beard, handlebar mustache plus a red costume trimmed in white fur is the image most everyone has in their minds. Unconsciously people are going to judge you against that image. If your beard isn’t white or you have a soiled suit it will register with the onlooker.

By the way, the majority of Sundblom's paintings depict Santa with a Brown Belt and Brown Boots. Not until his later illustrations did he change the color to Black for these items. Within the past few years many costume companies have offered the Coke Cola Suit and it has become very popular. You can tell it by the large buttons and absence of fur down the front of the jacket.

No matter how you portray Santa, be it home visits, schools, churches, parades, corporate events, malls, hospitals we all make an entrance and an impression! The initial impression we make determines if our client will ask us to return.

The 5 Second Rule

I have a theory: When you enter the presence of your audience you have about 5 seconds to make people believe you are the real Santa.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 18 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 10 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 4 replies
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
      • 94 replies