Michael Rielly

The Family Yak interview with Phil Wenz

Michael Rielly

The Family Yak

Mrs Claus Bernadette Dimitrov visits a Master Santa Claus Santa Phil Wenz, Author, Historian, and Celebrity Santa whose work has made him legendary! Discover his historic and fascinating prized memorabilia collection, the historic Candy Castle, Santa Claus Restoration Project and the historic Santa’s Oath Signing at Celebrate Santa Convention 2009!

Listen to the interview here

Santa Ron Breach

Bravo Santa Phil :jump:

Santa Bear

That was a great interview!

Dutch Schrap

Great stuff!

Santa Stewart

Didn't care for the interview :down:

JanaBanana

:o Thats kind of rude. Why didnt you like it then? <_<

Congrats Santa Phil!

Michael Rielly

Aside from all the commercials was there something in particular that you didn't like about the interview?

Der Kringle

Phil did a good job. There was something about Mrs Claus' voice that set my teeth on edge though.

Santa TJS

Yes he is rude, that was a good interview!

Santa Dave

I liked the interview. Phil did a great job!

Santa Johnny Boy

It's good to hear from Santa Phil!

Carlo Klemm

I enjoyed hearing the comments from Phil and the reaction from Mrs. Claus.

As a former news reporter, I found the questions to be good ones and yes on occasion I gave the questions to the guest ahead of time so they could be prepared. It sure made for a tight interview without a lot of "ums, ha, eh".

Great job Phil! And thanks for the plug for ClausNET, among others!

Santa Dennis

Good job Phil, I can see your hands are full right now but keep up the good work and I think we all wish you the best here at ClausNET.

Santa Bill

I thought it was a good interview. I would say Phil did good.

Guest Santa AlanF

I thought it was a great interview and I will agree what killed it was the commercials. Also it ws hands down a very educational nd inspireing piece of material.

Santa Everett

For me the Aussie accent was difficult to follow and I missed a few words........But, Phil did a great job. Who else is more qualified to give such an interview? He knows of what he speaks.

Santa JerryO

:congrats:

Thanks Phil for all the great information and what a great interview! It never seems to amaze me what you know, and I for one want to thank you for being a Santa historian. It is said that we learn for our past and those that have gone before us if we listen with our hearts and ears. I enjoy listening to Phil talk on the history of Jim Yellig and Charles W. Howard. I sat in Jim's lap as a young boy of 6 (my Mom told me the age) and at the time never had the thought of trying to portray Santa. I remember that he seemed bigger than life but had such a gentle voice when he talked to you, and you couldn't help but feel that he was the one.

Thanks again Phil for the ClausNET plug it really is a premier site!

Felix Estridge

I just can't get enough from the depth of information that Phil has in that noggin of his!

Thanks for posting this, Mike!

Mrs Claus

Hi Dear Friends!

I'm happy you enjoyed the interview and for those that didn't thanks for your honesty. Please know that I am passionate about Santa Claus and everything Christmas and want to contribute however I can and podcasting is one way I feel I can for those who may enjoy my style of show. I am humbled and honored whenever anyone in this wonderful Christmas community allows me to interview them so many others can enjoy time with them and learn from their insights. I hope many of you will podcast too and I'm sure will do a much more brilliant job than I. Christmas and the spirit of Santa Claus is a great passion for me and podcasting is a way to share my work and the wonderful people and messages that belong to Christmas and conscious transformation. I am all for love and onesness however we can spread the joy.

Many blessings and joyous wishes to all

Bernadette host of 'Conversations with Mrs Claus'

Melbourne, Australia

PS

Isn't Santa Phil extraordinary! What a bright light!

Santa JerryO
Hi Dear Friends!

I'm happy you enjoyed the interview and for those that didn't thanks for your honesty. Please know that I am passionate about Santa Claus and everything Christmas and want to contribute however I can and podcasting is one way I feel I can for those who may enjoy my style of show. I am humbled and honored whenever anyone in this wonderful Christmas community allows me to interview them so many others can enjoy time with them and learn from their insights. I hope many of you will podcast too and I'm sure will do a much more brilliant job than I. Christmas and the spirit of Santa Claus is a great passion for me and podcasting is a way to share my work and the wonderful people and messages that belong to Christmas and conscious transformation. I am all for love and onesness however we can spread the joy.

Many blessings and joyous wishes to all

Bernadette host of 'Conversations with Mrs Claus'

Melbourne, Australia

PS

Isn't Santa Phil extraordinary! What a bright light!

Thank you Mrs. Claus for all that you do to promote the spirit of Christmas it is great to have someone that loves it as much as we do. I think you do a great job and have listen to you many times on your site. Keep up the great job.

Yes Phil is a very bright light and one that has the admiration of all of us.

Mrs Claus

Thanks Santa JerryO

I love feed back and you are too kind. Yes I love love love Santa Claus and Christmas - I never take down my Christmas tree as I love the symbolism especially the star on top of the tree which always reminds me to reach above myself each and every day to the divine that connects us all as one, to strive to be a better version of myself each day and to give without expectation and contribute to making a difference - which is why I love Santa Claus so much. He symbolizes everything that I imagined a great human to be - what a great role model! What great role models you all are - very special and wonderful people. Oh I'm so joyfilled to be here amongst this wonderful community and very grateful to learn from all the sharings.

Many thanks again

Much joy and blessings

Carlo Klemm

Mrs Claus. You did a great job with Phil. I only wish that the interview was longer. He's such a wealth of information.

Your interview with Santa Ian went on for 8 hours and I haven't finished listening to all of it yet. I'm sure Phil could very easily fill that amount of time too. Perhaps in a future show.....?

Sorry I can't meet you at Celebrate Santa. You sound like a delightful person to have a couple of cups of coffee with.

Cheers and thank you for your support and promotion of Santa Claus.

Cheers from Alberta

:wave:

Mrs Claus

Hi Santa Edson

Thanks for your feedback. All guests get the courtesy of the amount of time they wish to allocate to the call. Oh yes Santa Phil knows he can come back on our show anytime. He has a wealth of information, he's a delight to speak to and such a joy in the world. As you can hear on the interview, he is a busy Santa Claus and I'm sure we'll get him back on another interview to share more incredible insights. Isn't cyberspace wonderful that we can all communicate and that we can now hear (through podcasting) as well. What an amazing world we live in!

More joyous wishes and blessings to you

Hope to meet you at another convention.

PS.

Many thanks to all the other Santa's and Mrs Claus for your comments and feedback too - I appreciate you all!

Cindylu
Mrs. Claus,

Welcome to ClausNET and yes your accent is a bit hard to understand at first. Great job on interviewing Phil.

Fellows:

All the commercials is what keeps the podcasting going.

As for some of the more negative comments about accents being difficult, perhaps it's not the accent at all, perhaps it's your level of hearing? I had no problem with the accent, personally,but then my hearing is quite good. I thought the interview was done well and Phil did a great job with it too.

This marvelous Mrs. Claus devotes many, many hours to her show and loving Christmas and a few here have treated her rudely, I'm sad to say. It doesn't speak well for this Santa Community in the eyes of others nor does it speak well, as Americans, to treat a guest from another Country in such a fashion.

SantaSteve

gee if you guys think Mrs Claus Aussie Accent is bad you are in for a shock when you meet me

Bernadette is a bigsmoke Aussie Im from the outback

I love your interveiws Mrs Claus they are a great look in to Santas will have to look you up next time im in melbourne