Santa Ernest

Santa John Scheuch appointed Executive Director of Santa America

Santa Ernest

Santa America New Executive Director

For Release Monday, March 2, 2009

Santa Ernest Berger, President of Santa America has announced the appointment of Santa John Scheuch of Prairie Village, Kansas as its new national Executive Director effective March 1. He replaces Cathy S. Barnette who joins the Santa America National Advisory Board. “Santa John” is a founding member of Santa America, the largest Santa non-profit service organization of its type in the USA with over 300 volunteers visiting special needs children and their families in 44 states and 6 foreign countries. “Santa John Scheuch brings a wealth of corporate marketing and sales experience to the Santa America mission combined with over 30 years of Santa experience with special needs children. He crafted the 2009 national alliance between Santa America and the Austism Society of America to bring individual Santa visits to children with autism.”

Santa John is a graduate of Baker University with a degree in management and has completed additional studies in applied sociology. He has taught at numerous marketing seminars and conferences. He and his wife Helen, who will be Program Director for Santa America, have been married for 34 years and have two children. Both John and Helen are active in their church and numerous community service activities.

For more information, please visit the Santa America website at: www.Santa-America.org.

For more information, please visit the Santa America website at: www.Santa-America.org.

Santa Everett

:congrats:

Well deserved.

Look forward to seeing you in Gatlinburg

Santa Dennis
:wave::congrats:

Santa-MD

:116::toot::woot_jump: Way to go, Santa John.

Michael Rielly

Is there a link to this announcement?

Santa Johnny Boy

Great to see a ClausNET member, and a really great guy, reach this level in such a worthy organization.

Congratulations from one Santa John to another!

Santa Jim of BHV

Congratulations on your new position, Santa John! Hope to meet you in Gatlinburg.

congrats.gif

Santa JerryO

Way to go Santa John, and thank you for all of your time that you have given Santa-America. Hope to see you in Gatlinburg!

John Arthur

Congratulations Santa John. You deserve it. I know you have done a lot for SA. Have fun at Celebrate Santa. I was looking foreword to attending but with my wife's health problems it is not possible.

Santa Vince

JohnR Santa

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I will be calling on many of you to help us move forward with the work of visiting children in Hospice care, chronic pediatric care, and those dealing with post traumatic stress.

Rule # 1: It's about the children.

Rule #2: If you have a question or problem, please see Rule #1.

Santa John Scheuch

Santa Trever

JohnRSanta, Sorry I missed the boat on this, but I still wanted to give my most sincere Congrats to you in this achievement. I have enjoyed talking with you on the phone about SantaAmerica and I can't wait to join and be under your direction with this great organization.

Edited by Santa Trever

Cindylu

CONGRATULATIONS, Santa John!

I know you'll do a wonderful job in your new position.

Thanks to ALL that belong to this organization and all that you do.

It takes special people to do such special things for so many special people!

Under Santa Johns leadership, I'm sure the organization will continue to

grow and bring much happiness to many.

Many Blessings to you all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• If You Have the Post Christmas Blues You’re Doing Christmas Wrong
      The post-Christmas blues are a very real thing. Once the date of December 25th has passed the specter of December 26th is an ominous marker to many. It sits there on the calendar like the Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come. Silent and foreboding, the very image of the hooded Angel of Death it seems to be. And why not?

Just about anywhere you look Americans are tossing trees to the curb, ripping down lights from rooftops and radio stations are flipping back to everyday music. What took months to build gets deconstructed in a matter of a couple of days.
      • 25 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
      • 2 replies
    • Merry Christmas, My Friend
      Every year around this time, some variation of this poem is circulated online. The poem is generally credited to “a soldier stationed in Okinawa” or more recently since September 11, 2001, “a Marine stationed in Afghanistan”.

However, the poem’s true author is Lance Corporal James M. Schmidt.

Originally entitled, “Merry Christmas, My Friend”, Corporal Schmidt wrote the poem in 1986 while serving as Battalion Counter Sniper at the Marine Barracks 8th & I, in Washington, D.C.

That day the poem was placed in the Marine Corps Gazette and distributed worldwide. Schmidt’s poem was later published in Leatherneck (Magazine of the Marines) in December 1991.
        • Sad
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
        • Wow
      • 94 replies
    • Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas
      Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas

ChristmasWeekly.com
      September 7, 2017

EXCERPT:

There is a new Christmas movie headed to theaters this Christmas about Charles Dickens about his creation of A Christmas Carol and Christmas purists hate it. Already.

The film has a stellar cast that features the dreamy-eyed Dan Stevens as Dickens and the legendary Christopher Plummer as Scrooge. Here is the trailer:

“This is a very presumptuous film,” said Christmas fan and would-be film critic, Arnold Yates, via MSN. “Charles Dickens was great but he certainly didn’t invent Christmas. Bah Humbug!”

That sentiment is growing online as the preview makes the rounds.
        • Confused
      • 14 replies
    • Seeking recognition
      Seeking recognition is a downward path for a legend who performs his tasks in the veil of night.

Recently, a fellow portrayer of Santa posted an image on Facebook that they constructed to look like a magazine cover with him on it and several story snips like many publications have on their covers.  You may have seen it if they are your friend on Facebook.  It looks okay.  The composition is good, but the rendering when uploading it to Facebook became distorted it and it is quite pixelated when you look at it from a development standpoint.
        • Love
      • 13 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Are you the 'real' Santa?
      How do you answer this question?

"Are you the 'real' Santa?"

Read all the replies...
      • 91 replies
    • Infringement? Make up your own mind.
      In the last couple of days, on several different social media and bidding sites, an item has been offered for sale that in my opinion is cause for suspicion.  I would like to bring that product to your attention.

There is some disagreement over whether or not it is an infringement or not.  I believe it is close enough to be considered as an infringement, but that is not the only the reason behind my post.
      • 32 replies
    • Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas
      Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas

Christmas is going to be a little different this year for families whose traditions include visiting Santa at Bass Pro Shops. Paul Davis, who spent the last nine years as the Bass Pro Santa in Ashland, will not be there anymore.
        • Sad
      • 98 replies
About | Forums | Blogs | Newsletter | Contact

© 2019 MJR Group. LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright IP Policy

Proud affiliate of My Merry Christmas!

Subscribe to the ClausNet Gazette

Enter your email address to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.

About ClausNet

The ClausNet community is the largest social network and online resource for Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Elves, Reindeer Handlers, and Santa helpers for the purposes of sharing stories, advice, news, and information.