Introducing the Santa Claus Oath Coat of Arms

Michael Rielly

Wow, this is a really beautiful piece!

Yes, we should make some interesting mementos out of these.

A wall plaque?

A decal sticker for our improvised Santa Sleigh?

A lapel pin to show out commitment year round?

Some print-ready stationery for Santa's letters?

Even an iron-on patch for Santa's suits would be very cool too.

Pins are available.

Here is the link.

http://celebratesant...sc?categoryId=3

Wow, this is a really beautiful piece!

Yes, we should make some interesting mementos out of these.

A lapel pin to show out commitment year round?

Check the link above.

I'll add my thanks for your work on the COA. It's an elegant represenation of the Oath. Please let us know when we can add it to web pages, business cards, etc.

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! ! !

Edited by SantaKennison

Got my pin - first thing I purchased in the new year . . . -bl-

Thank you for your efforts in this important part of Christmas history. How do we get a decal or copy of the crest?

Is there any way to buy a Santa Oath pin without buying a Celebrate Santa item?

• 2 months later...

Very impressive. I look forward to seeing this logo in various uses raising funds for the kids. Great job, gentlemen!

• 6 months later...

This is the first time I have read and understood the symbolism behind the "coat of arms".

The thought process is truly inspirational...thank you so much for all you do!

• 10 months later...

The link to the pin doesn't appear to be working. Where, in 2011/2012 can one go to take the oath> Has the COA been produced in a patch?

Santa Forbey

• Management

The link to the pin doesn't appear to be working. Where, in 2011/2012 can one go to take the oath> Has the COA been produced in a patch?

Santa Forbey

This would make a great Santa ring as well. (Kind of like the old king's seal rings.)

The link you clicked on is pretty old. Contact Bob Elkin. He may have a few pins left.

As for other applications for the Crest, both the Santa Claus Oath and the Santa Claus Oath Coat of Arms, are copyright protected and strictly controlled. All proceeds from Oath pin purchases go to Santa-America.

The link you clicked on is pretty old. Contact Bob Elkin. He may have a few pins left.

As for other applications for the Crest, both the Santa Claus Oath and the Santa Claus Oath Coat of Arms, are copyright protected and strictly controlled. All proceeds from Oath pin purchases go to Santa-America.

Not a problem, and not trying to weasel in on any profits, just using other scenarios I have input on to make suggestions. Santa-America is free to use my ideas (as long as I get a shot at buying one! :whistling: )

Thanks,

Santa Forbey

• 3 months later...

The detail and thought that went into this are very apparent. I believe it has captured the essence of the season,very well done!

• 2 months later...
  • Management

I think it is wonderful! Would love to have it on lapel pin, flag, stickers, anywhere. Great job!!!

Have you come up with a patch yet I love to get one for my coat

As mentioned above, both the Santa Claus Oath and the Santa Claus Oath Coat of Arms, are copyright protected and strictly controlled. All proceeds from Oath pin purchases go to Santa-America. There are no plans to use the crest or the oath anywhere other than the lapel pin at this time.

Yes, and we have Santa Claus Oath Lapel Pins available from Santa America, Santa Bob Elkin, $15.00 or 2 for $25.00 see "For Sale" thread!

• Management

I pinned the topic to The Santa Claus Oath discussion forum. For information on how to order your very own Santa Claus Oath Lapel Pin, visit this thread:

Santa Claus Oath Lapel Pin

• 2 months later...
  • Management

Just a reminder.

The Santa Claus Oath and the Santa Claus Coat of Arms are copyright protected. Please contact me or Phil Wenz if you have any questions regarding its use.

• 2 years later...

I love the Coat of Arms and its meaning.  A banner for Santa processions might be appropriate.  (I am rather liturgical...)

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

• Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• 10 Essentials to Being a Better Santa
      Here are some DOs and DON'Ts on being Santa

Treat every child with respect.

Never make fun of a child.

Look into the child’s eyes when you speak to them.

Speak softly. Children are sharing confidences with you.

Acknowledge a child’s requests even if you don’t understand them.

Never promise a toy request to avoid a child’s disappointment.

Never promise a pet. Santas a toymaker and only animals produce pets.

If the child can’t remember their wish list, assure them you know what they want.

Never leave a child wondering if Santa heard their Christmas wishes.

Every child worries about being on Santas “Naughty or Nice List”. Tell each child “You’re on the “Nice List.” It will bring happiness to everyone!   

Santa Lou Knezevich is the creator of the Legendary Santas Mentoring Program
      Contact Santa Lou at: LegendarySantasMentoringProg@gmail.com
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 8 replies
    • How do You Portray Santa?
      Portraying Santa is acting; it is a characterization of a mythical character.

Most of us never think of ourselves as actors, but we are. Certain characteristics of Santa Claus have been handed down from one generation to another. The way we dress and conduct ourselves all follow an established pattern.

Santa Claus is one of the most recognizable characters throughout the world. This came about from the advertising campaign of the Coke Cola Company and the creative painting genius, of Haddon Sundblom. Coke Cola was looking to increase winter sales of its soft drink and hired Sundblom to produce illustrations for prominent magazines. These illustrations appeared during the holiday season from the late 1930s into the early 1970s and set the standard for how Santa should look.

This characterization of Santa with rosy cheeks, a white beard, handlebar mustache plus a red costume trimmed in white fur is the image most everyone has in their minds. Unconsciously people are going to judge you against that image. If your beard isn’t white or you have a soiled suit it will register with the onlooker.

By the way, the majority of Sundblom's paintings depict Santa with a Brown Belt and Brown Boots. Not until his later illustrations did he change the color to Black for these items. Within the past few years many costume companies have offered the Coke Cola Suit and it has become very popular. You can tell it by the large buttons and absence of fur down the front of the jacket.

No matter how you portray Santa, be it home visits, schools, churches, parades, corporate events, malls, hospitals we all make an entrance and an impression! The initial impression we make determines if our client will ask us to return.

The 5 Second Rule

I have a theory: When you enter the presence of your audience you have about 5 seconds to make people believe you are the real Santa.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 18 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 10 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 4 replies
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
      • 94 replies