Michael Rielly

Introducing the Santa Claus Oath Coat of Arms

Santa Eric

That looks great. I would love to have a copy of it one day. I hate that I missed out on signing the oath.

SantaBob

Absolutely amazing. You are missing your calling by not doing graphic design.

Santa Bob

Michael Rielly
Absolutely amazing. You are missing your calling by not doing graphic design.

Santa Bob

You haven't seen anything yet... ;)

Santa James

Excellent job! And beautifully worded description, very professional, and fantastic graphics! Now I can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeve!

Carlo Klemm

I like it! Way to go guys. Great job!

VetteCitySanta

The SCO Coat of Arms is truly an awesome design. However, I would like to suggest that you consider resizing the reindeer to where their antlers extend no higher than the top of the shield, and their tails do not extend beyond the outer tips of the banner. Just an observation. I believe that will give it an even more balanced look.

I, too, look foward to having access to such a patch and either framing it or placing it on my Santa suit (if permissible).

Thanks.

VetteCitySanta :D

SantaJames

Awsome, That is a coat of arms any Santa would be proud to wear!!!

Santa Jim Lewis

In the annals of Hearaldy, this will take its rightful place. Thanks to both of you.

Santa Jim Lewis

Asheville, NC

Santa Mike Liquori

I just seen it, and WOW,

You guys did an great job. It is awesome!

Noelle Marie
Amazing.................I think it would look great as a type of lapel pin as well.

Very well thought out.

I totally love it! would love a pin or patch as well.. It is truly stunning!

Niceville Santa

Thank you guys for making Santa history.

VetteCitySanta

Beautifully done and so rich in significance. Absolutely awesome.

VetteCitySanta :D

Storytelling Santa

Wonderful! Excellent, my friends.

Santa Rodney

Thanks for all your hard work!

Santa Aidy

Great job, i also think it would be great as a lapel pin. :clap:

Santa Jim Lewis

I too, believe that it would make a great lapel pin. May I offer a suggestion? Has any thought been given to having it produced as a "patch". It would look fantastic on a red suit or a red blazer. Would add a great deal to such wear.

Santa Jim Lewis

Santa Everett
You haven't seen anything yet... ;)

What's next?

Sinter Noel

I was wondering if it was still possiable for me to be included in the Santa oath book at this time.And how would i go about doing this.Peace,SinterNoel.

Santa-MD

Sinter Noel,

Check out the topic about the oath's travel schedule. The last 2009 date listed has passed, with dates in early 2010 given. Beyond that, I'd suggest that you contact Phil Wenz / Legendary Santa Claus directly.

FuzzyFootFarm

Hi All

I love the Coat of Arms but I hadn't noticed the thread until today. My only comment is relating to the reindeer. They aren't accurate as reindeer and if its not to late, I would suggest that be looked at. The body structure is wrong as is the head. I won't have any art here of a "Reindeer Rampant" but I can provide a few different profiles of reindeer that might help. My logo is currently on the Gallery page using a stock art from Corel if you want to see what I mean.

Not trying to be critical, just making an observation but we are the people that should notice these things.

Elf Gary

That truly is terriffic.

Well Done ! !

Country Boy Christmas

So will this ever be produced as a patch or lapel pin. I would LOVE to have the honor of wearing this on my suit...

Santa Everett
So will this ever be produced as a patch or lapel pin. I would LOVE to have the honor of wearing this on my suit...

Pins are available.

Here is the link.

http://celebratesantastore.com/category.sc?categoryId=3

Santa California
Pins are available.

Here is the link.

http://celebratesantastore.com/category.sc?categoryId=3

hI i WENT TO THE SITE TO ORDER THIS WITH ANOTHER PIN BUT THE CHOICE OF PLACES TO SHIP TO WAS LIMITED. USA-CANADA OR IRELAND BUT NOT TO THE UK IS THIS POSSIBLE AND HOW MUCH FOR SHIPPING THANKS SANTA CALIFORNIA.

Santa Everett
hI i WENT TO THE SITE TO ORDER THIS WITH ANOTHER PIN BUT THE CHOICE OF PLACES TO SHIP TO WAS LIMITED. USA-CANADA OR IRELAND BUT NOT TO THE UK IS THIS POSSIBLE AND HOW MUCH FOR SHIPPING THANKS SANTA CALIFORNIA.

I cannot promise, but believe I can make some arrangements that will get them shipped to you. PM or email me the address you would use for shipping. I am not familiar with overseas postal fees, tariffs, levies, taxes,....etc. Can you provide any information?

• Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Our picks

• If You Have the Post Christmas Blues You’re Doing Christmas Wrong
      The post-Christmas blues are a very real thing. Once the date of December 25th has passed the specter of December 26th is an ominous marker to many. It sits there on the calendar like the Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come. Silent and foreboding, the very image of the hooded Angel of Death it seems to be. And why not?

Just about anywhere you look Americans are tossing trees to the curb, ripping down lights from rooftops and radio stations are flipping back to everyday music. What took months to build gets deconstructed in a matter of a couple of days.
        • Sad
      • 25 replies
    • Auld Lang Syne
      Every New Year’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, millions around the world traditionally gather together to sing the same song, “Auld Lang Syne”. As revilers mumble though the song’s versus, it often brings many of them to tears – regardless of the fact that most don’t know or even understand the lyrics. Confusion over the song’s lyrics is almost as much of a tradition as the song itself. Of course that rarely stops anyone from joining in.
        • Wow
      • 2 replies
    • Merry Christmas, My Friend
      Every year around this time, some variation of this poem is circulated online. The poem is generally credited to “a soldier stationed in Okinawa” or more recently since September 11, 2001, “a Marine stationed in Afghanistan”.

However, the poem’s true author is Lance Corporal James M. Schmidt.

Originally entitled, “Merry Christmas, My Friend”, Corporal Schmidt wrote the poem in 1986 while serving as Battalion Counter Sniper at the Marine Barracks 8th & I, in Washington, D.C.

That day the poem was placed in the Marine Corps Gazette and distributed worldwide. Schmidt’s poem was later published in Leatherneck (Magazine of the Marines) in December 1991.
        • Sad
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?
      Is it time to start calling out Bad Santas?

Do you think we should start calling out those in our community whose actions or behavior is unbecoming of Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus?
      • 94 replies
    • Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas
      Backlash Building Against The Man Who Invented Christmas

ChristmasWeekly.com
      September 7, 2017

EXCERPT:

There is a new Christmas movie headed to theaters this Christmas about Charles Dickens about his creation of A Christmas Carol and Christmas purists hate it. Already.

The film has a stellar cast that features the dreamy-eyed Dan Stevens as Dickens and the legendary Christopher Plummer as Scrooge. Here is the trailer:

“This is a very presumptuous film,” said Christmas fan and would-be film critic, Arnold Yates, via MSN. “Charles Dickens was great but he certainly didn’t invent Christmas. Bah Humbug!”

That sentiment is growing online as the preview makes the rounds.
      • 14 replies
    • Seeking recognition
      Seeking recognition is a downward path for a legend who performs his tasks in the veil of night.

Recently, a fellow portrayer of Santa posted an image on Facebook that they constructed to look like a magazine cover with him on it and several story snips like many publications have on their covers.  You may have seen it if they are your friend on Facebook.  It looks okay.  The composition is good, but the rendering when uploading it to Facebook became distorted it and it is quite pixelated when you look at it from a development standpoint.
        • Love
      • 13 replies
    • Not Everyone Can Be Santa!
      Yes, I said it and it is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. I do view many Facebook sites along with websites and posted photos. Frankly, many of these postings should have never been put on public display.
        • Thanks
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • Are you the 'real' Santa?
      How do you answer this question?

"Are you the 'real' Santa?"

Read all the replies...
        • Love
      • 91 replies
    • Infringement? Make up your own mind.
      In the last couple of days, on several different social media and bidding sites, an item has been offered for sale that in my opinion is cause for suspicion.  I would like to bring that product to your attention.

There is some disagreement over whether or not it is an infringement or not.  I believe it is close enough to be considered as an infringement, but that is not the only the reason behind my post.
      • 31 replies
    • Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas
      Why Bass Pro Shops’ longtime Santa won’t be back this Christmas

Christmas is going to be a little different this year for families whose traditions include visiting Santa at Bass Pro Shops. Paul Davis, who spent the last nine years as the Bass Pro Santa in Ashland, will not be there anymore.
      • 98 replies
About | Forums | Blogs | Newsletter | Contact

© 2019 MJR Group. LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright IP Policy

Proud affiliate of My Merry Christmas!

Subscribe to the ClausNet Gazette

Enter your email address to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.

About ClausNet

The ClausNet community is the largest social network and online resource for Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Elves, Reindeer Handlers, and Santa helpers for the purposes of sharing stories, advice, news, and information.